Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA vs BELGIUM SOCCER GAME
Go USA :Cheerlead

USA 2
BELGIUM 2

USA Wins in overtime 3-2.....I Hope. :poker face:
I know nothing about soccer, but I know I am an American fan! Watching every second of this game.
Halftime 0-0. :betterthanexpected:
OVERTIME. :Sad04:
Tim Howard has bailed out the USA team so many times in this game. We can not keep the ball on Belgium's side for more than two passes before doing something stupid.
I'm an american, I love the USA. But I watched more of womens figure skating in the Olympics than I did of soccer!!!!

Sorry, I'd rather dig my own 6' hole.....
Stardust Wrote:I'm an american, I love the USA. But I watched more of womens figure skating in the Olympics than I did of soccer!!!!

Sorry, I'd rather dig my own 6' hole.....

I actually had never watched a soccer game in my life, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching this game today.
It's a good game to watch once in awhile. (Every 4 years for the World Cup!). No way could I watch it as much as American football.
I can handle a game or two once every four years.

Belgium controlled the majority of this game without many issues from Team USA.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I think USA coach only pick defensive player for the world cup....?..Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I think USA coach only pick defensive player for the world cup....?..Confusederiously:

I thought all soccer coaches only pick defensive players! :insane:
I think Germany wins the whole thing.
^
From what I have watched of the World Cup Germany has looked the best, my dark horse will be Argentina