Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 22 - Sheldon Clark 0 (jv)
Great job Pirates.Excellent defense.TongueirateSho Really tough game for all Very wet conditions.Heads up Cardinals. You guys played a good game.
congrats to the pirates even tho to see the heartbreaker in overtime for the varsity...but sheldon jv yall keep yuor heads up good job both teams
Belfry played a great game their #2 is a monster!! He is big, SC has only played 2 other JV games this year cause they only have six or seven soph. that play on the JV. So that just leaves the freshmen,who cant" handle the bigger and older player. But I believe our freshmen have done a great job this year. Good luck to the Cards for the rest of the season, and congrats the Belfry's JV.
hosscat99 Wrote:Belfry played a great game their #2 is a monster!! He is big, SC has only played 2 other JV games this year cause they only have six or seven soph. that play on the JV. So that just leaves the freshmen,who cant" handle the bigger and older player. But I believe our freshmen have done a great job this year. Good luck to the Cards for the rest of the season, and congrats the Belfry's JV.

Yeah i think alot of SC's young players are starting. Kelley is a sophmore. Just think if he was on JV.
Good job to both
#57 from Belfry gave a pancake to #61 from SC ,,he did not like that lol, Lotta big guys out there.
:Cheerlead GREAT JOB[size=5] PIRATES [/size]:Cheerlead
Congrats Pirates
Congrats Pirates!
hosscat99 Wrote:Belfry played a great game their #2 is a monster!! He is big, SC has only played 2 other JV games this year cause they only have six or seven soph. that play on the JV. So that just leaves the freshmen,who cant" handle the bigger and older player. But I believe our freshmen have done a great job this year. Good luck to the Cards for the rest of the season, and congrats the Belfry's JV.

Belfry Has alot of their freshman playing on JV also , Alot of our Sophmores also play varsity .... our Varsity QB is a Sophmore ...both teams will be great in the coming years....

#2 is Ivan Lee and hes a great player as well as a all around great guy ..im sure you will hear alot out of him in the next few years

Belfry Freshman play SC freshman on Thursday .... it will make the 5th time we have played them ...SC won 2 Belfry has won 2 .... so this game should be the tie breaker ..

Good Luck Belfry Freshman :1:
SC has a very young Jv team...good game guys
good try cards..