Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUSSELL vs EAST CARTER
RUSSELL vs EAST CARTER.. what do you think???????????

:redboxer:
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
i'm thinkin' russell. not sure; anything can happen. but based upon what i've seen-probably russell. good luck to both teams though.
Russell Big!!! I hope East gives them a good game. I'd like to see both East and Fleming play them really tough so they'll be prepared come playoff time.
Russell
Playoff implications on this game..............
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
East Carter will still make it in the playoffs..

1. Russell
2. Flemming
3. West Carter
4. East Carter

Well that is what i think!
Yea if things stay the same...... I watched the east Carter/ raceland game earlier in the year and EAST looked like they were down this year.
Russell on this one( Senior night and last regular season home game) there just no questions about it.
East is a little down. They will be really good next year if they all stick together.
49-7 Russell. No Problem for the Devils at all. Powell really moved the ball on East even though the score was 48-22. It was 28-14 at the half. If East gets 1 touchdown, I'll be surprised.
Devils Will Role until the second round of playoffs
Russell wins this one by 4 tds
Russell Red Devils rolls in this game outmatched for east strength and speed wise
I think Russell will win by a comfortable margin. As far as the playoffs, looks like Russell, Fleming and West are lock and Russell and Fleming will probably be 6-0 in the District for their matchup. Lewis(1-5) and Powell(0-5) seem to be eliminated from the picture and Estill(1-4) is a long shot but still in the hunt and looks like the final team will be the winner of the East and Morgan Co. game in the final week. I THINK! Confusedhh:

Anything is possible in the playoffs but IMO Russell will make it to the 3rd round and more............................
:letsparty
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Devils Will Role until the second round of playoffs

I think the Devils will roll through the second round of the playoffs and possibly the region. I see a tough test in the state semis if they make it that far.
Back to the top.

Same as last week. A bunch of us will be together at the goal post at the end opposite the scoreboard. Anyone wanting to stop by feel free to do so.
What time MIDEE1,,, 6:30- 7:00
Devilologist Wrote:What time MIDEE1,,, 6:30- 7:00

Around 6:30. I'll probably be there by myself. Supposed to rain so momma will stay home with the new puppy.
I love puppies, and their little pink noses are so cute......OOOOOOOO I just love'm.....
well here she is...:Clap:
Russell
Russell big,until maybe in the third round of playoffs.:devilflam
My prediction:

Russell- 49
East Carter- 14

Good luck to both teams.
should be a blow out i say russell by 4 td's