Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did Matt Maynard go?
i was wondering if he continued on playing football or if he is done
Went to Pikeville College not sure if he's playing Football or Basball though
Baseball I believe at PC.
Matt is not attending Pikeville college.
He signed with Pikeville College.
What happened???
It didn't work out one way or another. I'm not sure what exactly happened..but I know he's takin classes at Southern West Virginia Community College.
Coach Wrote:It didn't work out one way or another. I'm not sure what exactly happened..but I know he's takin classes at Southern West Virginia Community College.
Sad

What a real waste of talent!
yes it is a waste of talent when i saw him play i firgued he would be going places
fox sports Wrote:Sad

What a real waste of talent!

Waste of talent? Maybe the kid is more interested in than other things than football. Just ask his close buddy Blume. I'd say they're both through with it, they both seemed kind of tired with the game and other aspects of it like you people talking about them and making stupid comments!
yea really..the speed that kid had and he still does i would say...
he told me he was probably going somewhere next year..
When you hear that reply from an athlete, 9 times out of 10 they never play another down or another at bat or another shot in there life..Sad...The boy can play and played with guts!
horn Wrote:yes it is a waste of talent when i saw him play i firgued he would be going places
Maybe he just decided he didn't want to go to Pikeville, If he didn't attend Pikeville then should have all his eligibabily left.Maybe something will come up or maybe he has something in mind..I bet he's saving ton of Money this semester at Southern West Virginia Community College rather than Pikeville.

Talking about football and Baseball, I personally thought he was the best Basketball Prospect in the region last season. Would've made a great guard in college if he was worked with right. Hes really strong and pretty athletic.
Supposedly Matt along with some other Belfry alum, are going up to Kentucky Christian next year to play football.....Hopefully, he goes somewhere because he is an amazing athlete....
Charlie Wrote:Supposedly Matt along with some other Belfry alum, are going up to Kentucky Christian next year to play football.....Hopefully, he goes somewhere because he is an amazing athlete....

yea, hopefully. He is one great player
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:When you hear that reply from an athlete, 9 times out of 10 they never play another down or another at bat or another shot in there life..Sad...The boy can play and played with guts!

So so true unfortuantley...
Matt never played baseball ball in high school.
I know he ran track in the spring but I dont know about baseball
I think he was just a football, basketball, and track athlete. I figured he may get to at least return some kicks for Pikeville College this year.