•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 3A top 10
mrfyzv Wrote:1. Bell County 2. Paducah Tighman 3. Corbin ( my sleeper team ) 4. Bourbon Co 5. Central 6. Pike County Central ( If coach Chapman stays ) 7. Wayne County 8. Fort Cambell 9. Belfry 10. South Warren

^ Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:^ Confusednicker:

If you invert these, they are about as close as the way you have them lol!!:dontthink
The most uneducated top 10 that I have ever seen possibly
#1 Belfry
#2Central
#3 Bell Co.
#4 Corbin
#5 Bourbon Co.
#6 Paducah Tilghman
#7 Wayne Co.
#8 Monroe Co.
#9 South Warren
#10 Fort Campbell
mrfyzv Wrote:1. Bell County 2. Paducah Tighman 3. Corbin ( my sleeper team ) 4. Bourbon Co 5. Central 6. Pike County Central ( If coach Chapman stays ) 7. Wayne County 8. Fort Cambell 9. Belfry 10. South Warren

[Image: http://randomoverload.org/wp-content/upl...y-stab.gif]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:[Image: http://randomoverload.org/wp-content/upl...y-stab.gif]

:ref2: personal foul lol
Tilghman was decimated by graduation, lost two all staters and several key players. They have a new coaching staff nearly from top to bottom and many assistants did not return including the OC. Ranking them in the top five at this point is being fairly charitable. QB is back and two RB's return, one of which was ineligible last year b/c of xfer.

People who know Rogers much better than I do are predicting a new day for PT. We shall see.
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ Good deal man. Fill us in on the Bourbon transfer specifics if you know them.

Not real sure on the names of most of them, one from Rowan, one from Scott Co. and one from Bryan Station I believe, but Clay Bolin is the big name kid I was referring to....
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Not real sure on the names of most of them, one from Rowan, one from Scott Co. and one from Bryan Station I believe, but Clay Bolin is the big name kid I was referring to....

I had not heard about Rowan or Bryan Station but have heard under good authority about 2 from Harrison Co and 2 from Nicholas Co. along with Scott Co and Lex Cath.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:I had not heard about Rowan or Bryan Station but have heard under good authority about 2 from Harrison Co and 2 from Nicholas Co. along with Scott Co and Lex Cath.

Goodness gracious..... roster overhaul by way of transfer.
HSFOOTBALL Wrote:Not real sure on the names of most of them, one from Rowan, one from Scott Co. and one from Bryan Station I believe, but Clay Bolin is the big name kid I was referring to....

Wow they must have a compliance officer on staff to deal with all the transfers.

I believe the saying goes "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" I guess if Bourbon wants to beat Belfry they gotta BEat Belfry Confusednicker:
I strongly believe just like last year the 2 best teams reside in the east in Bourbon and Belfry. After those 2 the next 3-4 best teams reside in the west.
irishcard16 Wrote:I strongly believe just like last year the 2 best teams reside in the east in Bourbon and Belfry. After those 2 the next 3-4 best teams reside in the west.

BS
irishcard16 Wrote:I strongly believe just like last year the 2 best teams reside in the east in Bourbon and Belfry. After those 2 the next 3-4 best teams reside in the west.

Who are the 3 or 4 team from the west don't leave us thinking Irishcard16. :popcorn:
Wrong again, the top team in 3a will come from the west this year.
Corbin has to be at the top if the list, the return a ton.
Rodgers will have those tornados primed they are going to be there come late November I think he has just as much talent at PT as he had at Warren and dont have to play Bowling Green
1.Belfry
2.Bourbon Co
3.Central
4.PT
5.South Warren
6.Corbin
7.Bell
8.Monroe Co
9.Garrard Co
10.Lawrence Co
irishcard16 Wrote:1.Belfry
2.Bourbon Co
3.Central
4.PT
5.South Warren
6.Corbin
7.Bell
8.Monroe Co
9.Garrard Co
10.Lawrence Co

Pretty solid list IMO, but based on past performances and some of the returning players, I like Mason County and Pike Central better than Lawrence and Garrard...JMO.
1. Belfry
2. Central
3. Bourbon
4. Bell
5. PT
6. Corbin
7. South Warren
8. Monroe
9. Wayne
10. Pike Central
11. Mason
12. LC
mysonis55 Wrote:Wrong again, the top team in 3a will come from the west this year.

There are not 3 west teams better than Belfry...JMO.
I can't argue with your list, I mean really who could these are pre-season lists lol but i understand your reasoning behind what you said. And MySon really drinks that western Kool-Aid.
[quote=bucslover68]Pretty solid list IMO, but based on past performances and some of the returning players, I like Mason County and Pike Central better than Lawrence and Garrard...JMO.
1. Belfry
2. Central
3. Bourbon
4. Bell
5. PT
6. Corbin
7. South Warren
8. Monroe
9. Wayne
10. Pike Central
11. Mason
12. LC[/QUO

Best yet, those who argue do with thier heart not their head.
Good solid list irishcard16. AAA will really heat up next year , it is gonna be a dog fight.
mysonis55 Wrote:Wrong again, the top team in 3a will come from the west this year.

Is one of them corbin mysonis55 Confusednicker:
If all this chatter on BGR is correct. This is my opinion. I still believe 2014 is the most wide open 3A has been in a long time.

1. Belfry
2. Bourbon
3.Bell
4. Corbin
5. Monroe
6. Wayne
7. Central
8. Paducah Tighlman
9. Pike Central
10. Garrard
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)