Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haddix going to UVA Wise?
Heard a Rumor that Justin Haddix may be the new Head Coach at UVA Wise. Sure hope this isnt true but heard it over on another site
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Heard a Rumor that Justin Haddix may be the new Head Coach at UVA Wise. Sure hope this isnt true but heard it over on Bluegrass Peeps.

Dang...I was hoping he would have gotten a coaching job at whitley,corbin or south laurel. He is a heck of a coach.:HitWall:
Hope this isn't true!! He is one heck of a coach hate to lose him to another state.
Nothing online about this whatsoever!
Who would they look to replace him if he ever left for another program?
Roundabout Wrote:Who would they look to replace him if he ever left for another program?

I could see Mark Dixon at hazard.....Confusedhh:
That is hilarious. I know Mark and he is happy being a Bulldog.
Chapman from Pike Central
I've know John Paul for 20 plus years, he would be a great choice. He's a great pic in my opinion.
Roundabout Wrote:That is hilarious. I know Mark and he is happy being a Bulldog.

I know he happy being a bulldog....He a heck of a coach. 64SUR :Cheerlead
He's not only a good coach but a great person and family man.
This isnt a Mark Dixon thread. But I have heard Warren Cental is after Haddix and are about to double his salary if he takes the job.
The_Rock Wrote:This isnt a Mark Dixon thread. But I have heard Warren Cental is after Haddix and are about to double his salary if he takes the job.
:lmao::biglmao:Confusednicker:
Coaching Salary Thunderlips. Glad you know how to use the icons.
Jeff Norman clear choice.experience, dedication,knowledge of the game
Confusederiously:
McAlarnis is talking to himself again, I'm a bologna sandwich not a steak.:rockon:
Norman is going back to Blackberry Elementary to coach next year.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Norman is going back to Blackberry Elementary to coach next year.

That is the best thing I have heard in a long time. Love ya Jeff
Warren Central / UVA Wise, it's obvious Haddix wants out where & when does he land elsewhere? Chapman wants in has to be the top choice to replace haddix.