Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/K State
I can done tell Dakari is going to suck horribly.
K State looks horrible and we cant do anything almost 4 minutes in.

Dakari needs to be sit.
K State sucks.
A team UK's size shouldn't have any trouble at all with them and yet we are.

This team makes me madder than any other UK team ive seen. That's including the Billy G days.
Randle has forced way to many things in this game.

A few thoughts...

-WCS should have started. I still don't understand the Johnson starting thing. Nor will I ever.
-Randle has tried to do things his own way and he still hasn't learned he cant when hes got 3 guys on him. He cant really shoot anyways.
-Both Harrisons are playing well. Especially Aaron.
-James Young seems to peek his head in every five minutes. He needs to step up.
-Our bench, with the exceptions of WCS have given us nothing.
-KState looks extremely week. The over exaggerated Big12 is just that, over exaggerated. KSU would be bottom tier SEC.
-And finally, we better play better than this if we advance.
I have to agree with K-State and the announcers on that last play, that should have counted, the ball was clearly coming off the rim, no where around the rim and they called offensive basket interference on K-State. That was not basket interference
Go cats!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
We simply cannot put teams away.
Im not sure were good enough to.
50 points in 34 minutes.

Not good. Thank God K State is just that bad.
Knock it off Gut and have a some faith Confusednicker:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Painful game to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am very Happy Kentucky got the win tonight! This game was not a pretty game to watch but in March all that matters is getting the WIN! I disagree with Gut I thought Randle played a good game tonight. IMO I thought Young looked terrible, he is the softest one of this group of freshmen!
KSTATE couldn't guard are guards and couldn't deal with the Cats inside,they played lazy for most of the night and need to put them away,i don't know who will try to guard Early got Wich ST but whoever will have there hands full.Willy needs to stay out of foul trouble and James needs to wake up and have a big game for them to win, I think Cats win by 4
K state looked bad. UK should have beaten them by 20-25 points but shot terrible and played a terrible game. I will be glad to see randle go, lazy player, not a team player, continues to "bulldoze". UK does not win against witch state if they do not step their game up! Win and move on, glad to get the win even though it was not pretty.
I went to sleep.
If we play like this Sunday we are beat. :Sad04:
So it's over and we should all just go to bed. Oh so many of little faith!

Forgive me for going out on a limb!

There's a chance they put together a good game and pull the upset. You didn't hear that from me though. Just a figment of your imagination.

GO WILDCATS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
To be honest, this was the most boring game ive ever witnessed. No excitement what so ever.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We simply cannot put teams away.
Im not sure were good enough to.
50 points in 34 minutes.

Not good. Thank God K State is just that bad.

We can't put team away because we get a 8 point lead and start trying to run clock with all those handoffs at the top of the key. If you got the horses turn them lose,quit trying to hold them back. As for Randall I really do not understand everybody bad mouthing him. He is our best player by a long shot and I don't believe we run a set play for him. He get frustrated watching our guards clank it off everything but the rim and when be finally gets to touch it he is taking it to the goal.
Yawn... We beat WS by 11...
insideinfo Wrote:We can't put team away because we get a 8 point lead and start trying to run clock with all those handoffs at the top of the key. If you got the horses turn them lose,quit trying to hold them back. As for Randall I really do not understand everybody bad mouthing him. He is our best player by a long shot and I don't believe we run a set play for him. He get frustrated watching our guards clank it off everything but the rim and when be finally gets to touch it he is taking it to the goal.

Nobody said Randle wasn't the best player. But when he forces shots and sucks like he did for the entire first half of this one, hes gonna cost us the game against a better team.
Bunch of whiny babies.
Randle is like a fat kid going towards a buffett. As soon as he sees the food,, eyes get big and he barrels towards it knocking everyone down in the process.
FBALL Wrote:Bunch of whiny babies.

They do seem to be that type of bunch....:eyeroll:
Our season is resting on that elbow of Andrew Harrison! And as far as this game goes, I was very pleased but we do what we always do. We get up and looks like we are going to put a team away, and it looks like they get bored or lose focus and the other team makes a game out of it. But I don't see us losing focus against WS. It's going to be a dandy!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To be honest, this was the most boring game ive ever witnessed. No excitement what so ever.

Boring it was, but I never had any doubts about us in this game