Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Recruit Arrested for Impregnating His 14-Year Old Cousin
A Louisville football commit has been arrested on a lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor charge after his 14-year-old cousins ended up pregnant with his baby.

Here are details from CBS12.com:

Investigators determined the two had sex in late June when the girl was visiting family at Sharieff Inuka Rhaheed-Muhammad’s home in Fort Pierce.
The girl told police that Rhaheed-Muhammad didn’t force himself on her and that the sex “just happened.” He tried again later and she turned him away, according to a police report.

The pregnancy was aborted in November, and genetic testing of the remains showed on Feb. 11 a nearly 100 percent chance that Rhaheed-Muhammad, 17, was the father. After Rhaheed and his mother refused to provide a DNA sample, police served a search warrant at the high school in November and took a swab of his DNA, according to the report.

http://www.nationofblue.com/louisville-r...is-cousin/
[Image:

]

even Maury is speechless
Ill be completely honest when I say this.

Its Louisville. Im not surprised thug nation has went to a whole new level.
L1C4...

Louisville 1 Cousins 4ever....
I read about this last night and it said that Petrino is aware of the situation. Is it just me or does drama follow him everywhere he goes?
"WOW, this is incredible. This guy does not even live in Kentucky, but after being recruited by a Kentucky team, it's like he has lived here from birth!!!!" - That's what I would have expected from those who live in Kentucky!!!!

In all seriousness, 10% of 14 year-old girls are sexually active.
Quote:http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/...-study.htm
I would say 90% of 17 year-old boys are. So you can be stupid and cast stones at this kid, Louisville, Petrino - but if you do you are just plain stupid! Is it a shame, hell yes. Is it unprecedented, hell no! I sure as hell am not going to make dumbass jokes about something so societally wrong. I pray for both kids! I hope that this story can help just ONE incident from not repeating itself!
Wow what a shame!! These kids should have known better than this crap!!
He'll fit right in on the City College Fightin Convicts
Dat Dude Wrote:He'll fit right in on the City College Fightin Convicts

Completely ignorant!
Simply commenting on the Louisville football team members habit of running afoul of the law. I guess you would disagree that they haven't had a history of legal trouble the past few years?
It was his cousin for Christ sakes. She is 14 now,, was about 12 when she got prego. Why do you think lsu dropped him last min and then him flipping to Loserville last minute? He knows Loserville players get by with murder.

Oh,, if you have UK as your team logo,, yet always defend Loserville and talk crap about Cal n UK,, you seriously need to pick up Loserville logo as you aren't a UK fan. No UK fan in their right mind will defend anything Loserville related.
^ She was 14 when they had sex, not 12! They had touched each other when she was 11, he 14.

Time for people to learn what really happens in the world. This is common, very common. Good kids, bads, kids, all kinds of kids explore and have since the beginning of time. To make such limited idiotic comments about this related to the school or the coach is completely ignorant by uneducated moronic individuals who can't see past their limited scope of educational background or IQ of 10!
I don't care how old they are now,, was then. They are at least keeping it in the family,, lol. Incest at it's best which fits right in nicely at Loserville. Her being 11 and him 14 doesn't make it any more justifiable. Bad parenting 101 at it's finest. All the bad press couldn't happen to a better (awful) university than Loserville.
Before we all go off the deep end, can someone explain how this guy is a thug? He had sex with his 12 year old cousin, who said he didn't force himself on her. He didn't mug, rob, or kill someone.

He didn't do anything thuggish, like the guys in this story: WDRB: 2 Louisville basketball players arrested in Indiana

He did something sick, like the guy in this story: kentucky.com: former UK player Porter gets prison
^ No, guys from UK would not do something like that???? How dare you post something so incredibly insensitive to besmirch the University of Kentucky! You will have idiotic Hill Billy's eat their words because of they are just too stupid to know any better!
toussaints Wrote:Before we all go off the deep end, can someone explain how this guy is a thug? He had sex with his 12 year old cousin, who said he didn't force himself on her. He didn't mug, rob, or kill someone.

He didn't do anything thuggish, like the guys in this story: WDRB: 2 Louisville basketball players arrested in Indiana

He did something sick, like the guy in this story: kentucky.com: former UK player Porter gets prison
He is a "thug" because he is black. It is that simple.
Not seen very many calling him a thug actually,, really just in that post. Majority are just saying he's a sick individual that fits in very well at Loserville.
Mix1 Wrote:Not seen very many calling him a thug actually,, really just in that post. Majority are just saying he's a sick individual that fits in very well at Loserville.
Saying something like this "fits in at Louisville" is immature and nonsensical. To let a hatred for a school's athletics programs cloud a situation as serious as this is absurd.
toussaints Wrote:Before we all go off the deep end, can someone explain how this guy is a thug? He had sex with his 12 year old cousin, who said he didn't force himself on her. He didn't mug, rob, or kill someone.

Porter was a thug as well, one of the worst kind. Meaning he was a silent molester that nobody would have expected.
Panther Thunder Wrote:He is a "thug" because he is black. It is that simple.

I didn't know there was a defining term for thug other than POS....

He 17, could be tried as an adult, and screwed his 14 year old cousin.
Say what you will, but id be doing the same thing if this was a UK player. To be honest, I would hope we wouldn't continue our commitment of a scholarship after this one, at least I wouldn't play him.

Maybe I live in a different world, but I don't understand how this "happens" all the time. I knew from the time I was 4 or 5 that my cousins were my cousins and never once though about anything of this nature, and don't know anybody who has. Do incest happen? Of course it does. Does it make it normal or right? Hell no.

As for Porter, he should have got life. All molesters should. There should be zero tolerance for child molestation. Period.
Im not saying this is the case here with this kid, as she even said she was consenting, so were talking about two totally different thing. In the Porter thread I also expressed my complete disgust for that filth.
Stardust Wrote:^ No, guys from UK would not do something like that???? How dare you post something so incredibly insensitive to besmirch the University of Kentucky! You will have idiotic Hill Billy's eat their words because of they are just too stupid to know any better!

I don't care about this story either way, but calling members hillbillies because this is primarily an EKY site seems a bit pompous to me. Love how you want to stand up for two banging cousins and say it happens, to then turn around and slander others for having and expressing their opinions on this by saying they're hillbillies.

You're the one who cries that as a fan you can say what you want about Kentucky because it is your right. That theory applies to others including this thread as well.

Of course stuff happens with all schools. You say impregnating your cousin is "common, very common'????? Uhh no it's not. The dude messed up in a bad way and he's old enough to know better.

Schools' fans will mock each other for what anyone associated with the school has done. It's not always classy but it's not the end of the world that people expose it and make jokes about it either.

I
Trust me... I deal with "Thugs" everyday of my life.

"Thugs" can be White, Black, Brown, Red or Yellow...... Old or Young.... Rich or Poor.... from the Inner Cities to the Farmland.

Race does not make anybody a "Thug"... it's their actions and attitude.

Actually, it seems like the term "Thug" is starting to replace the "N" word and the word "Redneck".... It's like the word "Thug" is becoming the politically correct term for all other derogatory terms we are trying to get away from.

And just to be clear.... I am in no way trying to take up for this person. If what he did turns out to be true, he will look very nice in prison khaki's.
All I can say is, I'm a redneck hillbilly and proud of it. Wouldn't want it any other way. Redneck is actually a good word.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:I don't care about this story either way, but calling members hillbillies because this is primarily an EKY site seems a bit pompous to me. Love how you want to stand up for two banging cousins and say it happens, to then turn around and slander others for having and expressing their opinions on this by saying they're hillbillies.

You're the one who cries that as a fan you can say what you want about Kentucky because it is your right. That theory applies to others including this thread as well.

Of course stuff happens with all schools. You say impregnating your cousin is "common, very common'????? Uhh no it's not. The dude messed up in a bad way and he's old enough to know better.

Schools' fans will mock each other for what anyone associated with the school has done. It's not always classy but it's not the end of the world that people expose it and make jokes about it either.

I

Hillbilly is an uneducated moronic term that has NO geographical boundary, so if you are painting pictures for where an individual is from, then that is on you. I have ZERO idea of where the members on this site are from, nor do I care. The comment and argumanets making this about a school or a coach goes well beyond "cheering for your team" and is was completely ignorant and uneducated. As for being sexually active at 14 (Which is EXACTLY what I was referring to) is well documented and I even added the reference link for this who do not have the foresight to edcuate themselves. As for referencing anything that I have ever defended for defending your schools, my boundaries of idiocy have been well defined in my years on this site, thus I will call out those who take mockery to idiotic levels that references minors(as has the owner of this site, so it is NOT unprecedented!). The topic at hand is 100% about minors, and I would hope that every individual on this site would take better responsibility when attaching school (Grade, Middle, High, College) ethics to maistakes made by minors, regardless of how dramatically ugly those mistakes are!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didn't know there was a defining term for thug other than POS....

He 17, could be tried as an adult, and screwed his 14 year old cousin.
Say what you will, but id be doing the same thing if this was a UK player. To be honest, I would hope we wouldn't continue our commitment of a scholarship after this one, at least I wouldn't play him.

Maybe I live in a different world, but I don't understand how this "happens" all the time. I knew from the time I was 4 or 5 that my cousins were my cousins and never once though about anything of this nature, and don't know anybody who has. Do incest happen? Of course it does. Does it make it normal or right? Hell no.

As for Porter, he should have got life. All molesters should. There should be zero tolerance for child molestation. Period.
Im not saying this is the case here with this kid, as she even said she was consenting, so were talking about two totally different thing. In the Porter thread I also expressed my complete disgust for that filth.

I have no issue with this at all, it is spot on! But when making connections to the school or the coach is a ludicrous comment and completely degrades the seriousness of this allegation and the continued problems that we as a society have with underage sexual activities, which is not getting better, but is getting worse!
You can sit on your high horse and call me an ignorant moron all day. Doesn't change the fact that I wouldn't piss in the ear of any Louisville fans,, coaches or players ear if their brain was on fire. They recruit way more scum athletes than any other around here. Deserve whatever happens. Their fans are as bad as Indiana fans. Hate em equally.
^ ignorant moron

gave us permission
Stardust Wrote:I have no issue with this at all, it is spot on! But when making connections to the school or the coach is a ludicrous comment and completely degrades the seriousness of this allegation and the continued problems that we as a society have with underage sexual activities, which is not getting better, but is getting worse!

Agreed. I cant waste a good shot at Louisville though. That would go against my morals Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Agreed. I cant waste a good shot at Louisville though. That would go against my morals Confusednicker:

Agreed :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi