Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damien Harris
Michigan fired their offensive coordinator, Al Borgess and the guy who mainly recruited Damien. Michigan coaches were at Madison Southern this morning to reconfirm his verbal, but word is EVERY SEC and top Big 10 team is all over him right now. I got to see Damien a couple of days ago at a Southern basketball game and he said its a little overwhelming since the dead period has ended. GOOD LUCK DAMIEN...make the choice that best fits you!
He will be a big plus wherever he plays. I hope it is in Lexington
I would love to see him in KY blue.
Would look good with KENTUCKY across his chest.
amen
Only way UK stands a chance is if the Cats can have some success this year and maybe make a bowl. Plus, they'll need to show that they want to run the ball.

Harris has said in the past he prefers a pro style offense over the spread attack.
UK blue would look good on him I agree. But it might be the best fit for his talents. I would much rather see him on a sec team than a big 10 team any day.
Notre Dame, or should I say Notre Damien...
^
I would think the kid would at least want to go somewhere he could win Confusednicker:
^
You have a point.
Ohio State seems l a great fit.
Best of luck to the kid wherever he goes. I know he claimed that Michigan had always been his dream team since he was little according to some people in town. It that is true, he may stay the course.