Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiffin to Alabama
Now FBALL if you want to call this piece of trash a Slimball I agree.
Thank God they don't kick ALL "Slimeballs" out of coaching, we would have to rely on the players to coach themselves....:yawn:
I always thought he was a good coach just not a head coach.
He was never a head coach.
IMHO, hes and upgrade for Bama at OC.
It's scumbag.

Quote from Saban. - "Hell, Loserville hired Pettino back. No way we make the worst hire of the year. Let's give Lane a shot"
It amazes me that in this profession how easily character deficiencies are overlooked if an administration thinks a coach can generate revenue for a school. In any other profession, Petrino and Kiffin would be unemployable.
Pick6 Wrote:It amazes me that in this profession how easily character deficiencies are overlooked if an administration thinks a coach can generate revenue for a school. In any other profession, Petrino and Kiffin would be unemployable.

It shouldn't matter. Period.

If you went a screwed a college girl, would you feel like you should be fired and put on tv with details of what you did? Or would you consider that an invasion of your privacy?
Without the media, we wouldn't know about this.
It's not so much that he wet his willy. It's that he used state funds to give his penis receptacle a job. And it's not like that was the first strike against the guy. He's a liar and a cheat going as far back as you want.

Does he no football? Yes. But despite his knowledge on the field and short term success the guy has burned every bridge has has crossed and left every stop along the way in shambles. Jurich sent him a raft. Let's see how long it takes to put a hole in it .
FBALL Wrote:It's not so much that he wet his willy. It's that he used state funds to give his penis receptacle a job. And it's not like that was the first strike against the guy. He's a liar and a cheat going as far back as you want.

Does he no football? Yes. But despite his knowledge on the field and short term success the guy has burned every bridge has has crossed and left every stop along the way in shambles. Jurich sent him a raft. Let's see how long it takes to put a hole in it .

I predict a long, successful tenure at Lville.
Is that based on all of his other long successful tenures?
^
That's based off the fact hes a good coach and proven winner.

That alone is more than UK has.
And has left everyplace he's ever been in a stage of shambles, scandal and ethical starvation.

But I guess some short term success is worth that to some.
This could be a great hire for Bama. Love him or hate him Kiffin knows offense AND he is the qb coach and he has coached some great ones at USC. I just think it is funny how all the Vol fans are talking. It will be very interesting when Bama goes to TN in Oct.
Besides, Saban (the greatest coach since Bear Bryant) is still in charge of that team and I am sure Saban will make sure Kiffin doesn't screw up a good thing.
Rich just getting richer IMO.

I don't like Kiffin either, but the man can recruit and he's a good offensive coordinator.
FBALL Wrote:It's not so much that he wet his willy. It's that he used state funds to give his penis receptacle a job. And it's not like that was the first strike against the guy. He's a liar and a cheat going as far back as you want.

Hunh??? When did he ever receive state funds? Sorry FBALL, but he never received a single tax dime, his salary came from the athletic department, and that fund is 100% self-funded, NOTHING comes from the taxpayers to fund the football team or it's coaches!
Sorry Stardust. But you're wrong.

"Petrino’s hiring of Dorrell wasn’t just sleazy, it was almost certainly illegal–remember that University of Arkansas is a state university and Dorrell was getting paid with state funds–and in direct violation of any number of university personnel and conflict of interest policies. "

Here is the link to the rest of the Forbes article if anyone is interested.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/...8-million/
You should have bolded the entire sentence.
after Saban and Brett from Arkansas said there shouldn't be HUNH.now Saban will join the fun because as the old saying goes,if u cant beat them JOIN them......
FBALL Wrote:And has left everyplace he's ever been in a stage of shambles, scandal and ethical starvation.

But I guess some short term success is worth that to some.

:biglmao:

Have you seen some the professors our public universities hire?

And your worried about what a coach was doing in his free time, which was his only wrong doing?

You befuddle me.
Evidently it doesn't take much to befuddle you.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Rich just getting richer IMO.

I don't like Kiffin either, but the man can recruit and he's a good offensive coordinator.

This is all true.
Great recruiter, and OC.. NS just keep him out of the camera.
With Bama getting Coker from FSU may make the Tide the favorites again for 2014.