Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Petrino to Louisville - Part II
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Rich Brooks Confusednicker:

Ah, 0 SEC titles. 0 SEC East titles. 0 National Championships. - BCS bowl wins. 0 wins over Florida and Tennessee.

But ill agree guys, he was a "great" coach.

It blows my mind these people get on here and blow Brooks horn, he done absolutely nothing .
I still wanna know why the hell would we have hired petrino? He was never an option and im glad as most knowledgeable fans are. Being scum and wining only works at shady schools. Win at all costs. Players hate the guy,, ask ones from his last two stops. WKU players were happy he left. Now loserville have 2 womenizers on the same campus. And pitino hates the hire,, lol.

Mix1...
Spirit100 Wrote:So does Brohm hook his trailer to Petrino back to Louisville or does he hang his hat in BG?

I'm hoping he has enough sense to see the importance of building solid relationships. The only issue would be is he good enough to merit the new HC keeping him on staff at the QB coach position.

http://www.wkusports.com/sports/m-footbl...-body.html

Big salute to Brohm, sitting pat at WKU and becoming the HC . Continued success and best wishes on building a program the entire state can be proud of!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mix1 Wrote:I still wanna know why the hell would we have hired petrino? He was never an option and im glad as most knowledgeable fans are. Being scum and wining only works at shady schools. Win at all costs. Players hate the guy,, ask ones from his last two stops. WKU players were happy he left. Now loserville have 2 womenizers on the same campus. And pitino hates the hire,, lol.

Mix1...

Petrino Proven Winner.
Stoops. Family Name

Another person who loves mediocrity.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:You have to be a child or one of the dumbest people in this state. U of L has never been caught cheating in anything. UK hired a coach with two vacated seasons.....UK has been caught in big cheating scandals twice in football and basketball. It's one of the few schools that has been given the death penalty. Go figure.

about your basketball coach cheating on his wife?everybody knows he did and probally wasn't the 1st time or last..
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Petrino...went 8-4 at WKU beat an SEC team, guess who and Arkansas State, who went to a bowl game. You might want to take a look at his record at U ofd L and Arkansas each year he was there dipshit. They improved every year. And he coached WKU up...they weren't loaded. 41-9 with Petrino...Charlie finished 23-3 in his last to years. I wonder what WKU could have done if he U of L hadn't come calling. Pretty good for a "loserville." What's UK done in football?

they cheated Arkansas State and anyone at the games knows they did, and that's why they didn't go bowling cause it come back and bite him in his backside,lol
insideinfo Wrote:Petrino Proven Winner.
Stoops. Family Name

Another person who loves mediocrity.

Wrong,, I wanna win but not at the expense of having someone like petrino on board. Yall are the laughing stock of the nation right now. ESPN,, CBS,, even dick vitale is giving yall hell over hiring him back lol. Molestation University is the new name.

Mix1...
Mix1 Wrote:Wrong,, I wanna win but not at the expense of having someone like petrino on board. Yall are the laughing stock of the nation right now. ESPN,, CBS,, even dick vitale is giving yall hell over hiring him back lol. Molestation University is the new name.

Mix1...

I guess you think Cals a saint. C'mon wake up.
insideinfo Wrote:I guess you think Cals a saint. C'mon wake up.

Has Cal been caught screwing another woman before? Has Cal wrecked a bike with a woman whom he was having an affair with? All coaches are shady,, Loserville coaches just are triple shady.

Mix1...
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Pitino wouldn't go back to Kentucky. But you had your chance with Petrino. All this bullshit him leaving again is just that. Anybody who thinks Petrino is going to screw this up has lost their minds. I don't think he is that dumb. Plus...with a ten million dollar buyout? Not likely. He is one hell of a football coach.
You're coach is on record as saying UK is the best job in college basketball and his biggest mistake was leaving. If UK came calling when they hired cal I promise pitino would be in blue.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Petrino...went 8-4 at WKU beat an SEC team, guess who and Arkansas State, who went to a bowl game. You might want to take a look at his record at U ofd L and Arkansas each year he was there dipshit. They improved every year. And he coached WKU up...they weren't loaded. 41-9 with Petrino...Charlie finished 23-3 in his last to years. I wonder what WKU could have done if he U of L hadn't come calling. Pretty good for a "loserville." What's UK done in football?
Beat louisville more times than LOSERVILLE has beaten them.
Mix1 Wrote:Wrong,, I wanna win but not at the expense of having someone like petrino on board. Yall are the laughing stock of the nation right now. ESPN,, CBS,, even dick vitale is giving yall hell over hiring him back lol. Molestation University is the new name.

Mix1...
did louisville combine with penn state. I prefer ASU myself Adulter State University. They're slogan can be "Cheating,Not just on the field. But in all aspects of life"
As for you Petrino haters, and all of these Petrino haters on ESPN rambling there mouth about this garbage, don't you think this is going to go away as he wins games?

I GUARANTEE nobody on ESPN will be bitching about the hiring of Petrino next year after the season he has.
We will see.

Mix1...

These are the same folks that said Western made a great hire last year. And if Dick h&@d himself said it was a bad hire, then it was probably the best hire of the year.
FBALL Wrote:We will see.

Petrino!