Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does UK beat Florida in the Mark Stoops Era....
I say YES!!!!!

Just saw on espn.com that several players (including 2 qb's) have already chose to transfer with more expected. Not sure about the coaching situation, but I'd say ole' Muschump won't be around much longer either.

UK is finally getting some SEC quality players on both sides of the ball.

#TheStreakEnds
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I say YES!!!!!

Just saw on espn.com that several players (including 2 qb's) have already chose to transfer with more expected. Not sure about the coaching situation, but I'd say ole' Muschump won't be around much longer either.

#TheStreakEnds

I say we beat them next year!!! #stoopstroops
LOL...no...:lmao:
Fromthebleachers Wrote:LOL...no...:lmao:

The same feeling we have when we hear Loserville is gonna win the Nat'l Title.

#TheStreakEnds

We have lost some players as well.

If we do beat them it will have to be in the next 3 years because IMO Florida will have gotten a better coach by then.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
I think UK doesn't beat any SEC teams in Stoops tenure...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think UK doesn't beat any SEC teams in Stoops tenure...

Oh I forgot... Too bad UK didn't hire Petrino.
^
Agreed.
No
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Only if The Joke get in as interim head coach after Mushcamp get fired in the middle of the season.
Depends on how long the Stoops era lasts Confusednicker:. If they don't beat them in Stoops year 4 or 5, then NO! Stoops may be gone by year 5 if there isn't gainful and measurable improvement each season with his recruits taking the reigns!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I need to see what UK looks like with a different quarterback, and two or three playmakers on the fiald. Let the Barker era begin!

#TheStreakEnds

:biglmao:
If UK has at least average quarterback play next season then I say they have a shot.

Florida is not very good right now and Muschamp's days are numbered.
this year was the best year UK have had in a long time. FL was playing with backup most of this year. Tenn. take out FL QB and 2 or 3 other playing in there game again FL.

If UK don't get better this year, 4 stars player that they are getting right now. wont be coming in after that. I just want to know how many of them back out after the season UK have this year.
Even if U of L went undefeated I never thought national title...but the Cards have been in the conversation. Florida has still recruited well and UK better hope for significant improvement next season. You probably should worry about your one and doners this season.
cj2561 Wrote:this year was the best year UK have had in a long time. FL was playing with backup most of this year. Tenn. take out FL QB and 2 or 3 other playing in there game again FL.

If UK don't get better this year, 4 stars player that they are getting right now. wont be coming in after that. I just want to know how many of them back out after the season UK have this year.

Define along time....
Don't forget the 2007 season.... we beat #9 ranked Looserville and #1 ranked LSU.

Not to mention all the players from that team in the nfl.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Define along time....
Don't forget the 2007 season.... we beat #9 ranked Looserville and #1 ranked LSU.

Not to mention all the players from that team in the nfl.

In the Kragthorpe era...lol...you know if Jurich would have hired Strong the first go around UK would still be looking at U of L's asses. Best thing to happen to UK. So you did....and UK fans thought it was such a great season. Again...UK will get back to six, seven wins...with the occasional upset and the banjo bowl. That's it. If it weren't for the OOC schedule and U of L being so bad...you wouldn't have gotten that. Better hope the SEC doesn't go to nine conference games. That doesn't leave UK with much leeway with OOC opponents. And Western is no gimme anymore either.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:In the Kragthorpe era...lol...you know if Jurich would have hired Strong the first go around UK would still be looking at U of L's asses. Best thing to happen to UK. So you did....and UK fans thought it was such a great season. Again...UK will get back to six, seven wins...with the occasional upset and the banjo bowl. That's it. If it weren't for the OOC schedule and U of L being so bad...you wouldn't have gotten that. Better hope the SEC doesn't go to nine conference games. That doesn't leave UK with much leeway with OOC opponents. And Western is no gimme anymore either.

Thats a new one.... Banjo Bowl
Pick6 Wrote:I need to see what UK looks like with a different quarterback, and two or three playmakers on the fiald. Let the Barker era begin!

I in no way think Barker is the answer for UK. I will be shocked if he is ever the starting QB at UK.
sstack Wrote:[/COLOR]

I in no way think Barker is the answer for UK. I will be shocked if he is ever the starting QB at UK.

If Barker is not the answer it sets us back an other 2years and we are looking for another head coach.
Just not getting embarrased by Fla next year would be enough for me. People seem to forget that, although Fla sure wasnt a great team by the end of the year, they still had a very good defense, even with all the injuries. To answer the question, if the current trend continues, I think Ky has a shot in the next couple of years!