•  Previous
  • 19(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield Cardinals 2014
Blind draw, is that how the burg ended up playing the powerhouse Knoxville Halls this week?
4 days until we host the Falcons. That is, if they get our sideline fixed. I spoke with a ref the other day that told me they were not going to let us play a game there until it's fixed.
whats wrong with our sideline and why couldnt it have been fixed all ready if the staff knew there would be this kind of problem with the game not being allowed to play on it.
Confusedinglepar
Where the home team stands there used to be turf and padding covering a large concrete pad. They removed it and the bare concrete is there. It sticks up about an inch. I heard they are supposed to have it covered by wed.
I highly doubt it would have to be played somewhere else. No way they don't get it fixed. If Caldwell could get there whole field redone in 2 days then it can't take long to put one roll of sod over that pad.
I think it's gonna be taken care of.
I hope we tackle better moving forward. To many missed tackles in the Milan scrimmage. I'm concerned about the line backing core.
I think that's one of our strong points. The dline and lb's should be solid. Apparently the coaches feel that way also. They feel like we are gonna be better defensively this year.
I just wanted to see how quick you would reply. I do have a few concerns, but feel like they will improve.
Already made some changes. They put in a new secrete weapon. He's gonna be about as effective as Trent Kendall. He is definately faster.
I think you've been talking to MayfieldCardinal. I think he may have put you up to that.
Haven't talked to him since the all star game, I do think the lb spots will be good. Not sure about the secondary or the online, but like I said I have faith they will fix it. Last year the whole defense I felt wasn't doing good but we see how much better it got in the playoffs.
I like our chances when you consider what our starting def gave up in the playoffs and then to hear what the coaches think about this defense this year.
Good point never really thought about it like that.
Friday may open some eyes.
I'm just ready for a real game win or lose cause this has been a long off season.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I'm just ready for a real game win or lose cause this has been a long off season.

MILAN :lmao:
What about Milan 64.
He probably just has picked up on what they did last year. I bet he don't know prior to that they had been in a state championship game for each of I think the past4 years. But what could you expect from someone that is trying to sell us on how tough mighty Knoxville Halls is.
This team will have me on my toes for a while I think. I just don't think our defense will be that great. It really wasn't that great last year. Yea yea the playoffs we didn't allow hardly a touchdown but we really didn't play anyone besides frankfort. Russellville only had a run game. Well find out how tough out defense is against McCracken bc they have almost every weapon back and we supposedly have a better defense this year so it remains to be seen. Last year at this point we gave up 34 to McCracken I bet it's more in two weeks. Hopefully we get better but I think our secondary is gonna be our Achilles heel this year.
Same thing was thought last year. We had a 5'9" Deon and a 5'6" Crumble at corners. This year we will have a 5'8" Bright, 5' 9" Tyler or a 5'10" Tucker at cb. One of our safeties is back. The other one is replaced by a fella about the same size, a little faster but not as experienced as Sevic. Also Sevic had the intangible of football smarts. I have confidence that the coaches will have them ready.
  •  Previous
  • 19(current)