Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg Vs Lynn Camp 12-10
Will Williamsburg be able to win this game? Most of their starters have just practiced 2 days because of football. And they are without one of their star players?????
I would still go with W'burg in this one. They came in at #6 in our last power rankings. They're very talented, but have to prove they belong this year.

You can see our rankings here:

ITCS 13th Region Power Rankings - Week One
Williamsburg 68
Lynn camp 48
:Cheerlead
I think the Jackets will win this one easily. I'll go with Williamsburg 70, Lynn Camp 52.
Coach Swords got the Wildcats havin SWAG. They gon teach dem football playin Jackets what ballin is all about. Let's GO BABAY!
Too much Skylar in this game. Skylar McFarland that is. I give the edge to the Camp in this one. LC 63 Burg 59

However I do expect a very different game when they play later on in the season.

With the majority of Williamsburg's players just finishing up with football I see them being rusty and out of basketball shape. The Cats are catching the Burg at a perfect time for a big preseason upset.
Nah Slamup dog. It don't mattah when they play dis game. Dem football Jackets won't be able to handle that high flying press D and O that dese ballin Cats gon throw day way! They gonna out SWAG em.
Swords Cats got the Coach P SWAG to em. They so good that Berea and Robertson County was trembling in they boots and cancelled their games after the Cats Pressed Burgin to death!
Does anyone know a score to this game?
TriCountySports Wrote:Does anyone know a score to this game?

They play tomorrow.