Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt @ Harlan
The Bobcats will be making the trip to Harlan this friday to take on the 4-0 Green Dragons...Who are you takin in this game?
Im takin Breahitt

Breathitt-43
Harlan-34
I would pick Breathitt in this one even thou I have not seen The Green Dragons play..... Just giving them (Breathitt) teh respect still after them beating us in 2002...
breathitt should win but watch out for harlan they seem to be playing well this season. could be a good game
how is breathitt this year?
Harlan in a good team this year, but based on last weeks score against Cumberland, I will take the Bobcats by 20....36-16
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Harlan is looking good this year, I think it will be a closer game...Bobcats will win this one by a TD.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:how is breathitt this year?
Breathitt is 3-1 and is better than last year, but still a year away from fielding a "good" team IMO.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt is 3-1 and is better than last year, but still a year away from fielding a "good" team IMO.

:thumpsup:
i think harlan will win this one 24-6
RB#2 Wrote:Harlan is looking good this year, I think it will be a closer game...Bobcats will win this one by a TD.

I would have to agree with you on this:thumpsup:
Harlan.. by 2 tds
Breathitt!
I think this will be a good game that will go back and forth. Harlan has the home field advantage while Breathitt has the advantage on schedule strength.

Breathitt 22
Harlan 20
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Harlan in a good team this year, but based on last weeks score against Cumberland, I will take the Bobcats by 20....36-16

Cumberland is alot better this season they will cause come caous in the district
so that score might be alittle misleading

i still will pick Breathitt to win but only by 7
Camper Wrote:Cumberland is alot better this season they will cause come caous in the district
so that score might be alittle misleading

i still will pick Breathitt to win but only by 7
From what I am hearing from family in Jackson, Harlan has a senior led team with alot of experience. That usually means they are going to be tough, and I think that if Breathitt can lose this game if they overlook Harlan, but they should win by 14 or more if they come to play IMO.