Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SK @ Butler 11/22
I am surprised Butler beat Campbell Friday but Butler comes will a very athletic team. SK has to much fire power and with Powell running behind the dominate SK line I believe they will get out to an early lead and SK will control the ball.

SK 28 - Butler 14
Where is this game ? If its at butler ... Ill take butler.
Butler and no offense to any Butler fans on here but there field is terrible.
SK
SK 25
Butler 16:flush:
I believe the forecast calls for rain on Friday. If field conditions turn to slop, then it is anybody's ball game and the winner will be determined by breaks. If the field is playable, I like SK by 2 scores. If not, it is a tossup.
The field was in bad shape when Ryle played there I can't imagine how bad it will be after last weeks game in the mud
Was the field dry when Ryle played Butler? How would you compare Butler's field to say Connor or Cooper which I believe are two of the worst in NKy? Are there any specific kind of cleats that can help you in these conditions?
SK better win if I have to fly their colors for the next 13 days :rockon:!

Note when Male and Butler played earlier this season they were tied at 21 going into the second half. SK will need to stop #2 Joe Brown. Go to youtube to check out his highlight film, as well as, the Male game.

Male did make adjustments at the half and won 42-21. Don't be surpised if this game is close in the first half. Pioneers should pull away in the second half if they are as good as we think they are!

SK 42-28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Pick6 Wrote:Was the field dry when Ryle played Butler? How would you compare Butler's field to say Connor or Cooper which I believe are two of the worst in NKy? Are there any specific kind of cleats that can help you in these conditions?

These:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Pick6 Wrote:Was the field dry when Ryle played Butler? How would you compare Butler's field to say Connor or Cooper which I believe are two of the worst in NKy? Are there any specific kind of cleats that can help you in these conditions?

It wasn't muddy but It was soft. I will try and find a picture there field was completely bright yellow grass. And after the game the center of the field was tore up pretty bad. After Campbell went down there I can't imagine that it's in playable shape.
I would compare it to Coopers after it rains how there are big random patches of semi level mud pits.
If SK's corners can keep up with there wideouts they should come out of this game with a few picks. There QB literally lobs up 40% of his passes. There recievers are just so fast that he can get away with it.
Bears qb is also a big bruiser 6'3 230
Coachdad Wrote:Bears qb is also a big bruiser 6'3 230

Good to point out because he punished a few Dbacks from Ryle two weeks ago.
SK wins but doesn't cruise, 28-14. No one stops them from making the finals.
Difference Makers for SK-
Kuntz -
154 Rush 904 yds 15 tds 5.9 ypr 75.3 ypg
162/225 - 72% 2341 yds 30 tds 1 int 195 ypg

Powell-
100 att 674 yds 8 tds (only played in 7 games) Makes this offense the most Balanced in 6a

Wassom/Winkler-
Rarely in High School football do you end up with two #1 receivers that would start anywhere. Both are at 700 yds and at least 8 tds.

My pick that will make the biggest difference for SK
Vercheak- Big body will be needed as Butler has absolute freak speed DBacks. I would Expect Vercheak to have a big game do to this.
I'm certainly pulling for SK, but let's be clear about something. SK goes as kuntz goes. He is a special player. This game is at butler, from what I hear, butler has some speed. Interesting game here. If kuntz is kuntz, SK wins by 3 tds or more. I don't know about SK having two WRs that would start for any other team.....kuntz makes those kids better, not sure you know who they are if they are playing for ludlow or Brossart, lol.
Actually, Winkler and Wassom make a lot of catches that make BK look even better. They both have caught a lot of balls that manyf kids would not.
Simon Kenton big
Winkler and Wasson are 2 of the best receivers in NKY! Deaton is going going to be the difference maker in this game. Deaton is the leading tackler for SK 85 tackles.
Butler is a dangerous team with lots of speed, but I think the Pioneers will pull this one out. Good luck to SK!