Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer co.@Lexington catholic 11-22-13
Thoughts and predictions.
Lex Cath - 34

Mercer County - 7
I am taking Catholic. Mercer County has had a nice run though.
Catholic in a close one.
Knights win 36-20. Tough for Cinderella twice in a row
Clocks strikes at midnight. Well around 10:30pm on 11-22-2013. LexCath 28-7.
As long as the game is called evenly and fairly by the zebras i'll say Lex cath 35 Mercer 14.
Lex Cath 42 Mercer 20
My titans played with a ton of heart last week, after an up and down year beating their rival. I am afraid we wont come back from that ride this week. We are due a let down. However we just need to come out and play hard and see what happens, big step in our program, act like we have been here and play hard, who knows.

Titans win....much to my dismay.
Lex Catholic 34 Mercer 21
big win lastweek mercer county I'm sticking with you

Mercer County 24
Lexington Cath 21

GO FOR 3 IN A ROW :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
The clock strikes midnight this week. Mercer has had a good run I look for a big let down this week though. After that big win last week I just don't see them doing it again.. But who knows they could do it... That's why they play the games!!!
Lexcath by 21.
Pulling for the Titans. Their coach deserves a lot of props for the outstanding run they have made. Way to pull them together. Rain may be the equalizer in this one. Don't count out the titans
Clutch Performer Wrote:Pulling for the Titans. Their coach deserves a lot of props for the outstanding run they have made. Way to pull them together. Rain may be the equalizer in this one. Don't count out the titans

Just wondering though, rain is a factor for whom? Not sure about Mercer Co, but Lex Cath do have a running game. It's a 3 headed RB by committee. And all are balance as far as total yardage is concern. Just saying.
I'M A LEX CATH FAN THIS WEEK GO KNIGHTS.:Thumbs:
From the 2 meetings I've seen from Mercer is that they where the only team that could shut down Boyle's running game. IMO Lex Cath will have to pass the ball to win. If rain slows down their passing attack, I can see a Mercer County win. The Titians are playing much better ball than their first meeting in early October.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'M A LEX CATH FAN THIS WEEK GO KNIGHTS.:Thumbs:

Your silly Jack! Oh BTW I will always be a big fan of Boyle County. The type of winning program you all bring year in and year out. Unlike other programs who talks junk all season long and have nothing to show for. That's why I envy FT Highland, Boyle Co, Lex Cath, Cov Cath fans. They might talk a lot of junk, but their program can surely back it up.
I was very impressed with Mercer Co.defensive backs last time we played them. It seemed every pass we completed had to be right on the money because the quick db's were right on top of our receivers. Mercer also turned the ball over quite a bit so i"m thinking

Lexington Catholic 27
Mercer County 14
FBfan4life Wrote:Your silly Jack! Oh BTW I will always be a big fan of Boyle County. The type of winning program you all bring year in and year out. Unlike other programs who talks junk all season long and have nothing to show for. That's why I envy FT Highland, Boyle Co, Lex Cath, Cov Cath fans. They might talk a lot of junk, but their program can surely back it up.

I'm serious as a heart attack go Knights.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'm serious as a heart attack go Knights.

Oh don't get me wrong brother. I do believe that you are pulling for the Knights this Friday night. Nothing better than watching great football program play. Wish you all were still in it. Will definitely miss that twice a year rivaly between Lex Cath and Boyle Co.... but no worries bro, they will renew that next season and hopefully when KHSAA realigned after 2014 season, they can be still in the same class and district. Have a great off season Rebels. Lift hard and word hard and come out gang bustin come 2014 season:1:
To the Mercer Fans, say Hi to Billy, just say, hay Billy, we got donuts.lol
Good luck Mercer Co., hope you guys can pull it out.
Lex Cath 34
Mercer 20

GO KNIGHTS!!!
Not that any Eastern teams cares but for the northern folks, they might be interested on who is the next opponent might be. Update on Lex Cath and Mercer Co. 29-11 Lex Cath w/9 min in 3rd.