Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCC 36 - Walton 0 Final
Congrats to NCC
Lead at. Half 14 - 0
Good adjustments by NCC lead them to cruise to an easy victory in the 2nd.

Great season Walton Verona. This team will be a very strong foundation moving forward.
NCC knows its November.
I can say I'm surprised Walton didn't put up some points. Like I said NCC was my pick to win. But I can't lie I prayed for a miracle lol.

Congrats NCC now bring NKY the 2a Title
How in the hell r u not surprised??? Have u not seen either team play before running ur mouth??? This is absolutely no surprise, this should have been 50-0. Walton had some really good field position and a bogus roughing the punter call and still couldn't sniff the end zone early. Even with the NCC JV in late they still couldn't score. 37 is a very nice football player but 39 should keep his mouth shut and not pick a fight he can't win.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Congrats to NCC
Lead at. Half 14 - 0

Great season Walton Verona. This team will be a very strong foundation moving forward.

How can you say it's a strong foundation moving forward when they just got beat 36 zip by an average team by NCC standards? Although all of the teams in NCC's district got beat the first round, Walton wouldn't have finished 2nd or 3rd in this district, but that's another thread. Gallatin better hold on and not make any stupid statements in the paper like some did at Walton or they are going to be in for a long night too.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:How in the hell r u not surprised??? Have u not seen either team play before running ur mouth??? This is absolutely no surprise, this should have been 50-0. Walton had some really good field position and a bogus roughing the punter call and still couldn't sniff the end zone early. Even with the NCC JV in late they still couldn't score. 37 is a very nice football player but 39 should keep his mouth shut and not pick a fight he can't win.

What bold statement did I say? I said Walton had a strong run game and I watched two games? I claimed NCC would win by 2 Tds?

If you take away the long run in the 1st it goes to halftime 7-0 NCC.

Sounds like a huge blowout at that point right?
I put it plain and simple 2nd half adjustments were easy for NCC they made them and they won? Congrats you beat a team with 30-35 kids compared to all your recruits:Clap:

And it's a building block because the past two seasons they've had great teams. I kept saying they needed a miracle to beat NCC but I was pulling for Walton.

And Gallatin County will not win but I will always pull for a Public school vs a school that can recruit there players :redboxer:

But as I said it's pretty apparent NCC will win the title. There the "Trinity" of 2a
You have no idea what you are talking about. None. You sure do make me laugh though.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:What bold statement did I say? I said Walton had a strong run game and I watched two games? I claimed NCC would win by 2 Tds?

I put it plain and simple 2nd half adjustments were easy for NCC they made them and they won? Congrats you beat a team with 30-35 kids compared to all your recruits:Clap:

And it's a building block because the past two seasons they've had great teams. I kept saying they needed a miracle to beat NCC but I was pulling for Walton.

And Gallatin County will not win but I will always pull for a Public school vs a school that can recruit there players :redboxer:

But as I said it's pretty apparent NCC will win the title. There the "Trinity" of 2a

It's a long way to go for anyone to start talking title. :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink
Heh, NCC prestonburg matchup. Highly likely.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about. None. You sure do make me laugh though.

:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:You have no idea what you are talking about. None. You sure do make me laugh though.
:pondering::dudecomeon::getwell:
NCC's recruits! Heres their pitch to all the kids: Come to NCC kids! If you live in Fort Thomas, forget the free education at the #1 academic school in the state, and 21 time state championship football team. Come play for NCC, and pay $5500. Practice on a field with no grass and dig the occassional rock out of your skin. Did we mention we don't have our own home field, no central air in the school. County kids, we don't have to recruit you because your families have been coming to school here for generations!

David Blaine is the head recruiter there I'm told.
nky Wrote::pondering::dudecomeon::getwell:

Thank you NKY
Confusedinglepar
Typical....
You have no idea what these kids parents sacrifice to send their kids to NCC. The facts are this, the public schools do all the recruiting. Not all, but there are a few. We all know who they are. I have been associated with the NCC program for a few years, not once has any kid been "recruited". I can't speak for the other private schools in the area, but as far as NCC is concerned, no way, no how.

I always find it funny, a public school loses to a private school, the losers immediately cry foul. The reality is this, the team you thought was good, just isn't as good as you thought.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Congrats to NCC
Lead at. Half 14 - 0

TNT-MB1 Wrote:I can say I'm surprised Walton didn't put up some points. Like I said NCC was my pick to win. But I can't lie I prayed for a miracle lol.

Congrats NCC now bring NKY the 2a Title
How are either of these post negative toward NCC? Congratulating the losing team after they have been eliminated is good sportsmanship. It would have be interesting to see Walton win, not only would it have been a big step for their program but it's nice to see a 'different' team advance.
Yeah not gonna lie I threw some stuff back cause it was thrown at me but I am pretty lost as well at this point.
CGG12 Wrote:NCC's recruits! Heres their pitch to all the kids: Come to NCC kids! If you live in Fort Thomas, forget the free education at the #1 academic school in the state, and 21 time state championship football team. Come play for NCC, and pay $5500. Practice on a field with no grass and dig the occassional rock out of your skin. Did we mention we don't have our own home field, no central air in the school. County kids, we don't have to recruit you because your families have been coming to school here for generations!

Coach Cal showed NCC the way.
TNT played the private school recruiting card because NCC beat Walton. The fact that your surprised the score was what it was makes me wonder if you have any idea about high school football in this area. This game SHOULD have been 50-0, not could have.....SHOULD have.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Heh, NCC prestonburg matchup. Highly likely.

lol... Does a possible matchup with Prestonsburg make you happy ??

Confusedhh:
Hope it doesn't make you happy. Be careful what you wish for. Somerset fans are great, was simply trying to stir the pot with them.
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Hope it doesn't make you happy. Be careful what you wish for. Somerset fans are great, was simply trying to stir the pot with them.

You were the one who brought Prestonsburg into this thread... Why do you feel a need to "stir the pot" with them (the fans of Somerset), anyway ??

Confusedhh:
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:TNT played the private school recruiting card because NCC beat Walton. The fact that your surprised the score was what it was makes me wonder if you have any idea about high school football in this area. This game SHOULD have been 50-0, not could have.....SHOULD have.

SHOULD

Got it
private school education?
oneijoe Wrote:You were the one who brought Prestonsburg into this thread... Why do you feel a need to "stir the pot" with them (the fans of Somerset), anyway ??

Confusedhh:
Don't worry about us Somerset fans, we are taking this thing one game at a time. Prestonsburg is the only one in the cross"hares" right now. But we are almost 100% healthy and will be ready to play. Just beware when you here that 1 2 3 JUMPERPRIDE its already too late.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:What bold statement did I say? I said Walton had a strong run game and I watched two games? I claimed NCC would win by 2 Tds?

NCC doesn't recruit:Shaking:. They simply get the kids that wouldn't see the field at Highlands.Confusednicker:
CGG12 Wrote:NCC's recruits! Heres their pitch to all the kids: Come to NCC kids! If you live in Fort Thomas, forget the free education at the #1 academic school in the state, and 21 time state championship football team. Come play for NCC, and pay $5500. Practice on a field with no grass and dig the occassional rock out of your skin. Did we mention we don't have our own home field, no central air in the school. County kids, we don't have to recruit you because your families have been coming to school here for generations!

It more than that and you forgot to mention only one field goal post.
hop24 Wrote:NCC doesn't recruit:Shaking:. They simply get the kids that wouldn't see the field at Highlands.Confusednicker:
Not true at all, there are a few ft Thomas kids on this team that would absolutely be starters for the birds.
Shondue Wrote:Don't worry about us Somerset fans, we are taking this thing one game at a time. Prestonsburg is the only one in the cross"hares" right now. But we are almost 100% healthy and will be ready to play. Just beware when you here that 1 2 3 JUMPERPRIDE its already too late.

Confusednicker: