Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 28 Paintsville 8 (2nd Round D-III Playoffs)
Final in the 2nd Round of D-III from Memorial Field in Paintsville!

Big time game from the Young Panthers! Paintsville smashed the Maroon and White 52-28 just a few weeks ago. Huge turn around from the D.

Reports are Evan Rhodes played like a man tonight for Pikeville! Also big plays from the likes of Cade Byers, Wyatt Battaile, and Campbell Dawahare.

Big win over a big rival. So proud of these guys!

Go get em next week!

Congrats to Paintsville on a great year. They are turning things around in the right direction down there.
Congratulations! See you next Saturday in Harlan County!
who have Pikeville played during the regular season and what do they have and send me a scouting report on them please
Pikeville vs new Harlan will be played at Johnson Central.
no it be at Harlan county the Pikeville game be play at new Harlan's field
Why would it be played at Johnson central?
Johnson central will host all 4 regional championship games next Saturday. The highest seed 8th grade team host the regional finals
Quote:As for the "neutral site" conversation, the KMSFA lost money on those 2 years ago when we designated 4 regional sites. We went back to the top seed hosting or a neutral site only if it is financially doable. We can't operate in the red like we did trying that in 2011. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...OsKwb.dpuf

From KFMSA2
I hope they play the game at the new black bear field.
Congrats Panthers. I'm glad you proved me wrong.
If you remember, last year in Division 1, South Pulaski and North Pulaski had to travel to Johnson Central to play the championship. I believe that North Laurel, Corbin, Belfry, East Carter, Pikeville and New Harlan will play at Johnson Central.
Region 4 games will be played at Johnson Co.
How many TD passes did Pikeville's Qb have, I really like the way he throws the ball. Whoevers over the all stars needs to take a look at this guy.
BMS Wrote:How many TD passes did Pikeville's Qb have, I really like the way he throws the ball. Whoevers over the all stars needs to take a look at this guy.

2 touchdown passes ran for a 3rd
Where's the congrats Melon? hehe j/k
Can someone clarify where the game will actually be played? Not just a guess, but someone from KMSFA? It was said from someone affiliated with thn tha the high red would host up until semifinals and finals in Lexington.
The region 4 finals will be played at Johnson Central High School just like last year.
Johnson Central High School 1:30 Saturday
The Panthers are a totally different team now, and it showed Sat. Lookin forward to match up with New Harlan. Should be a great game. Everyone can taste the trip to Lexington now!!! Hail Pikeville!!
Congrats to the young Panthers. Good luck in the playoffs.
Congrats to Pikeville team and coaches. Much improved since the regular season game. Sorry it came so late. I had to work all weekend. Now take care of New Harlan!