Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County (3-4) vs. Morgan County (4-3)
Thoughts and predictions? October 18th in Jackson. This isn't the same two teams from a year ago. Both teams are rebuilding this year. I believe this game will be closer than usual.

Morgan County 20
Breathitt County 16
Morgan by 20+
Morgan by 7.
I say Morgan County wins and takes the lead in district play
I agree the game will be closer than usual, but the bobcats will take home the district title once again. Bobcats win 45 -35. Good luck bobcats.
Obviously the Cougars are going into a hostile environment, but I think Morgan takes the win this year. The Cougars have some kids that have really stepped up in the last few weeks.
Breathitt co 34
Morgan co 20

:rockon:
How many different threads on this game do we need?Like I said earlier;Morgan is a one trick pony.
One trick pony come on Breathitt is going to choke and fumble just like they did in Lawrence co and in hazard. bobcats cant stop Thornsberry and wiseman.:1:period
With the Breathitt County comeback last week, This Breathitt Team is starting to come together. Bobcats by 3 TDs
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:How many different threads on this game do we need?Like I said earlier;Morgan is a one trick pony.

I wasn't aware there was another thread on this subject, but it is obvious you haven't seen Morgan play the last few weeks.
Breathitt manages to win again.
Will see Friday. Cougars are hunger and wanting bobcats 31-24 morganConfusedinglepar