Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves 30 Tilghman 27 OT Final
Tilghman gives up a 17-0 lead, misses three field goals, loses in OT. Another gift.
Tica, are yall still singing Randy praises over there or are you ready to listen yet. Yall have more talent than any team in west ky and are 1-3.
I'm not sure very many could win with Tilghman's level of talent this year because it is down. But it could be time to look in a different direction because the penalties just cannot get corrected.
Are you kidding me? They have that big rb. They have a very good and mobile qb. They have Spivey-Nunn, who is way under untilized. They have a big atheletic line. They are fast everywhere. Send them to Mayfield, please. WPSD had the coaches rank the top 10 players in west ky. PT had 3 of the top 5. Can yall really not see this?
PT with another tough loss.
Tica Wrote:I'm not sure very many could win with Tilghman's level of talent this year because it is down. But it could be time to look in a different direction because the penalties just cannot get corrected.

Tica you might want to listens to this jerk mysonis55 :lmao::lmao::lmao: :truestory:
It is a long drive for HHS next week to play a team that does not appear to be playing very well. I was hoping for a quality opponent.
Im gonna come watch the bluebirds. Sstack if you are there check out the talent level and tell me if Im correct in saying too much talent to be loosing.
mysonis55 Wrote:Im gonna come watch the bluebirds. Sstack if you are there check out the talent level and tell me if Im correct in saying too much talent to be loosing.

I have always said they have great athletes at PT, do not know if it is coaching or kids just not giving it their all, but they should be winning more in all sports.
They do traditionally have a pretty powerful basketball team and track team. By the way, their band is awesome.