Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ensworth (TN) 27 Trinity 26
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:A ensworth is not 25k a year . B aide is given out on a need basis determined by an ndependent company. C what does it matter ???? You are still trying your best to discredit a school and harp on something that has nothing to do with the football game ... Zzzz zzzz zzzz As always

enlighten me then how much does it cost to go to school there since you know so much about it
bear claw Wrote:Whitley Co. would kill both of these teams. Aint that right GUT!!!

Emergency room afternoon!
for Ensworth School is P1-5. 12,800 6-8 14,900, and 9-12 $18,200 but if ur good enough on the field priceless I mean free
I did not go to school at ensworth nor do I have any affiliation with the school. I doubt very seriously you will gather a response to your email other than from your ram it up the gut friend ... And me . But it you guys want to have a conversation among yourself about private schools- ky vs tn - tuition ... Knock yourself out ...

rebel 4 life Wrote:for Ensworth School is P1-5. 12,800 6-8 14,900, and 9-12 $18,200 but if ur good enough on the field priceless I mean free
And for the record Clinton county would be a better matchup...

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Emergency room afternoon!
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:I did not go to school at ensworth nor do I have any affiliation with the school. I doubt very seriously you will gather a response to your email other than from your ram it up the gut friend ... And me . But it you guys want to have a conversation among yourself about private schools- ky vs tn - tuition ... Knock yourself out ...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Granny Bear Wrote::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know right.he took to many hits being that great college football player :biglmao:
I almost feel like big dog is talking dirty to me.

I think i need to go take a shower.
Momma bear - ram it up the gut and a rebel for life ...Hi my name is Larry , meet my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl ..only in Kentucky can you find these mental giants...

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I almost feel like big dog is talking dirty to me.

I think i need to go take a shower.
And where, pray tell, do YOU reside????

Oh, and it's Granny Bear to you BigDog!!
:Shaking:
Yes ma'am ... Just joking with you granny bear ... Been fun but I guess we should get back to talking football ... This thread is dead ... Should be interesting to see how trinity progresses as well as a few of the other teams this year. Ill be interested to see how bowling green does out of state as well