Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little message to all BGR football fans.
They haven't been around very much this football season.
I hope Zaga_Fan serenades us again this year! He messed up the lyrics to "Never Leave Harlan Alive" last season. He can play it in his way home in Late Oct. :biggrin:
We are all a part of a large family so to speak. We can trash talk eachother, but for the most part we are brothers and sisters on here. Fight like them also....lol
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Do-double-gg Wrote:And one other thing.........if you get a post in your thread from a person with the word WIDE in their name then don't get upset at what they might say because it is just what they do. Ain't that right Wideright and left and..........well the whole wide family. Confusednicker:

hop24 Wrote:Was wonderin myself where "the wides" are. Funniest thing about them bashing CovCath to no end is I don't think there are any CovCath fans on here.

Frozenbird Wrote:Thanks Granny Bear!

Like hop24 and Do-Double-gg, I to am wondering where are the WIDE brothers?

Granny Bear Wrote:They haven't been around very much this football season.

Well I'm touched!! I am honored to be taken in such high regard on this site.

Cov Cath learned real quick what 6 x 7 is. Confusednicker:
I love WideRight05!!!
I found this from last year. I might do a little extra trash talking this year because I think my team will make some noise this year. :popcorn:
Frozenbird Wrote:Yes, 2006 the Birds actually lost to Cov Cath twice. They lost 29 to 27 in the regular season and 25 to 15 in the playoffs according to the Highlands-bluebirds.com site.

Highlands is still has 43 wins to 17 losses against the Colonels.

The name Frozenbird cracks me up............sounds painful!Confusednicker:
^^
Confusednicker:

I love the avatar though!! I believe frozen bird said that used to be on Highlands football helmets.
Cougarama is ready and the power L is going to be busy the first four games. We are ready. Harlan Co this year is the year. Prepare for a slobernocker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Do-double-gg Wrote:The name Frozenbird cracks me up............sounds painful!Confusednicker:

I work in the dairy, and frozen dept at wal mart. I can relate! :lmao::biggrin::biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Cougarama is ready and the power L is going to be busy the first four games. We are ready. Harlan Co this year is the year. Prepare for a slobernocker.

cougarpride08 Wrote:I work in the dairy, and frozen dept at wal mart. I can relate! :lmao::biggrin::biglmao:

I was really worried about you when you made the first statement of this being the year you beat Harlan County, but your second post explained it all. Dont worry its only brain freeze. It will go away when you thaw out. Confusednicker:
I got banned off the other site for some good trash taking. So I'm allowed here! I almost wet my pants with excitement.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Cougarama is ready and the power L is going to be busy the first four games. We are ready. Harlan Co this year is the year. Prepare for a slobernocker.

There is one thing I can say without hesitation, Larkey ALWAYS prepares as best he can for a slobernocker!! No question about it, our games are always hard fought, physical and filthy! I love it!! One year, when we played at Letcher, we started doing our "Filthy Animals" yell and the lady sitting in front of us thought we were directing that at the Cougars! LOL

Fear the Nation Wrote:I got banned off the other site for some good trash taking. So I'm allowed here! I almost wet my pants with excitement.

Surely not for trash talking!!
Confusednicker:
You got the filthy part right Granny Bear!
Who is the coach at LCC this year? Don't they change every year? Howard, Whitaker, Fulmer, Phillips Etc. FISHER???? lol Sry just some good natured ribbing for our neighbors across the MT.
Just sitting here, reading, Confusednicker: and :popcorn:.

Welcome back to football season folks. Looking forward to another great one!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Golden Lions all the way in 3A! Hope everyone else does okay and can keep the crying to a minimum!!!
^^
No chance!! I'm already mad as a wet hen!!

:lmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
No chance!! I'm already mad as a wet hen!!

:lmao:

PLEASE, Everyone!!!! Do not ruffle Granny Bear's feathers or there will be NO cake this season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:moon:
jw4914 Wrote:PLEASE, Everyone!!!! Do not ruffle Granny Bear's feathers or there will be NO cake this season,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:moon:

No worries, there's enough cake to feed the whole state in Ft. Thomas!

:yum:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi