Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Summer Slam Live Updates and Results
Lesnar picks Punk straight up (Twice) and delievers powerbombs....match continues
Punk using the steel chair on Lesnar outside the ring
Lesnar takes the chair away from Punk...Punk with the low bow
Punk with the flying elbow with steel chair to Lesnar's face...Lesnar powers out at 2...match continues
Punk with the GTS but Heyman breaks up the count...Match continues
Well the best won.....The Best being The Beast Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar wins with the F5 on steel chair....Heyman costed Punk the match several times
Lesnar/Punk match was the best match on the night so far.
Up next: Dolph/Kaitlyn vs. Big E/AJ
Dolph/Kaitlyn win as Ziggler counters the Big Ending with the Zig Zag
Up Next (Final Match): WWE Champ Daniel Bryan v. John Cena © ....... Man something must be gonna happen if they are starting this match this early
Cena has his elbow all bandaged up..both grappling...nothing spectacular so far
Bryan on the ring apron Cena comes flying and hits Bryan with the elbow knocking Bryan on to the floor (Bryan hits hard)....Fans start booing Cena....LOL
Daniel Bryan flying all over the ring...Momentum changing from Cena to Bryan
Bryan counters the AA, goes up to the top and hits Cena with the missel kick off the top
Bryan targeting Cena's injured elbow
Cena gets out of the Yes lock twice
Cena hits the AA out of no where...Bryan kicks out...match continues
Bryan with the supperplex on Cena...then hits the flying head butt....Cena kicks out at 2.
Bryan counters Cena's STFU into the Yes Lock...Cena makes it to the rope...Match continues
Bryan defeats Cena for the title....lets see what happens next
Soo here's what happened at the end of the Bryan/Cena match...Bryan wins and becomes WWE champ...Cena gets up and congratulates Bryan then leaves

Bryan is celebrating in the ring along with Triple H....Orton's music hits and he walks down to the ring..standing in front of the ring he holds up the MITB Briefcase....then turns around and walks about halfway up the ramp...stops turns around...Bryan staring him dead in his eyes....Triple H walks up behind Bryan turns him around and hits him with the pedigree...Orton comes down hands Triple H the Briefcase...turns Bryan over and pins him for the 1..2..3 and the win....New WWE Champ....Randy Orton....both Orton and Triple H in the ring together..

I just wonder if Orton is now a heel?

Re-cap

Pre-Show Match: RVD def. Dean Ambrose via DQ

Ring of Fire: Bray Wyatt def. Kane (thinks to Wyatt family, they then take the steps and take out Kane like they did when they arrived...then they drug Kane to the back or wherever they are taking him)

WHC: Alberto Del retains with the cross armbreaker (def. Christian)

Natalya def. Brie Bella

Brock Lesnar def. CM Punk (Probably best match of the night)

Bryan def. Cena to win the title only to lose it to Randy Orton

Dolph Ziggler/Kaitlyn def. Big E/AJ

Cody Rhodes def. Damien Sandow
Thanks SK.
So how exactly is Triple H and Stephanie supposed to turn heel on Mr. McMahon? I watch Raw last night when the Shield attacked Daniel Bryan and then Randy Orton rko'd him when he stepped in the ring.
pirateforlife00 Wrote:So how exactly is Triple H and Stephanie supposed to turn heel on Mr. McMahon? I watch Raw last night when the Shield attacked Daniel Bryan and then Randy Orton rko'd him when he stepped in the ring.

I honestly don't know. But that's what the storyline is. Triple H and Stephanie are to turn heel (which they already are)...Stephanie is suppose to be written off TV sometime after Summer Slam....Triple H is then suppose to turn on Vince, making Vince face/hero while HHH is the heel and they are suppose to feud over the power of WWE leading up to a match at Wrestlemania where Vince will have a replacement to face Triple H...No one knows who that replacement is gonna be. Stone Cold and The Rock's name have been mentioned. One of Stone Cold's close friends was telling someone that he's in the best shape he's ever been in.
Really enjoyed Summerslam and last night's Raw.

I never felt so good with a punch in a gut when Daniel Bryan lost the title...but really even tho it sucks, long term Daniel Bryan became a made man.
J-Rod Wrote:Really enjoyed Summerslam and last night's Raw.

I never felt so good with a punch in a gut when Daniel Bryan lost the title...but really even tho it sucks, long term Daniel Bryan became a made man.

OK, as dumb as this may sound, Daniel Bryan will not be the WWE champion until AFTER the MLB season is over! The "Beard Off" with the A's Josh Reddick will dictate when DB can hold the title. In every worked speech/interview, there is always something "Shoot" in the middle of it. If you caught Stephanies comment about DB not being the right material to represent the WWE, she was making note that DB will not be the guy who represents the company by going to Top 500 company events, Fundraisers, the Talk Shows, etc..., until he has the proper appearance. I see Orton transferring the title at the earliest, Survivor Series, but not likely until Royal Rumble. By then, DB will have fulfilled the bet with Josh and we will see him clean shaven.....
Daniel Bryan won that "Beard Off", Reddick trimmed his beard way long time ago.

LOL!