Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Talk About Something Other Than Eastern Kentucky?
They should call this the Eastern KY Rivals because most of the threads people start have to do with that area of the State... Is there really a need to talk about every coaching change, player transfer, and eligibility issue? I love basketball as much as the next person but I think we can do with a few less threads about this area of the State... There are a lot of talented programs in the South and the West as well. Lets show them some love! LOL!
Well most people on this site are from the eastern part of the state and why wouldn't they post and talk about the schools they follow insted of a school down south they no nothing about
Start a thread about what schools you want to talk about if you don't like the existing threads.
You're quick on the uptake, huh?
The site was started in the heart of eastern Kentucky. Alas, the most members and viewers are from that area. That being said, the biggest chunk of talk on the high school sports threads will always be pertaining to eastern Kentucky schools.

The site's members and viewers have increased in recent times throughout the state, which is great. About five or six years ago there was practically zero members outside the 14th, 15th, and 16th regions. That has changed dramatically in the last 4 years.
Are there other teams in the state????:biglmao:
Yea the ones who win state titles every year.
5 Star Elite Wrote:They should call this the Eastern KY Rivals because most of the threads people start have to do with that area of the State... Is there really a need to talk about every coaching change, player transfer, and eligibility issue? I love basketball as much as the next person but I think we can do with a few less threads about this area of the State... There are a lot of talented programs in the South and the West as well. Lets show them some love! LOL!

I'm sorry if us talking about the teams that we want to talk about doesn't live up to your expectations.
It is as simple as others have already posted. If you dont want to be part of the discussion in the threads listed start a thread that interest you. You by no means are obligated to read any of the threads about the Eastern Ky teams.

Most of the members on the site know nothing about the teams out West because we never see them play. Maybe you could start threads about them and inform us about those teams, players, coaches, etc. I for one would be interested in learning about the up & coming talent in other parts of the state.

Maybe you could spread the word and recruit more members from your area. I think it would be great to have knowledge and debate on every team in the state. With out members from every area it is impossible.

Enlighten us.
I'm sick of hearing all this EKY crap!

[Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/m...yLewis.jpg]
Lets talk about young Brian's AAU team some more. Do you guys have a schedule? Maybe we will see at some of your tournaments. Tell Brian I hope he has a great spring and summer on the hardwood! Tell him Hunter says hello also!
Guys, do not mention anything about any other sites on here. It's against the rules.

Thanks,

SK
I get tired of all the WKY conversation. It's all Western Kentucky news every single day... Blah, Blah, Blah....
Strikeout King Wrote:Guys, do not mention anything about any other sites on here. It's against the rules.

Thanks,

SK

No one did.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:No one did.

I did early but wasn't remove, didn't know rules . :igiveup:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:No one did.

shelbyvalley02 and The_Rock mentioned another site, both posts were removed.

shelbyvalley02 Wrote:I did early but wasn't remove, didn't know rules . :igiveup:

Here's the rules. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...e=bgrrules
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:I did early but wasn't remove, didn't know rules . :igiveup:

I meant was removed sorry . :thanks:
I hope I did not give the impression that I do not want to talk about teams from Eastern KY at all because that was not my intention... I would just like to see more diverse topics. With sooo many talented programs around the State a lot of talent is being overlooked. Not only on this site, but with the KHSAA as well..
^
The QUICKEST and easiest way yo do that is spread the word!
We welcome fans from every corner of this state (even nky :biggrinSmile and we WANT this site to grow and entertain discussion about every single school in the state. Heck, we'd like to have to break up the forums into different parts of the state because theres so much about every single area, but until WKY and other fans start to notice the site, its nearly impossible for us to get the word out. Remember this is a free site, and we dont make money here, therefore we dont have the money for ads and things other sites may or may not have.

So please, spread the word and know that no matter what part of the state your from, your welcome here.
Strikeout King Wrote:shelbyvalley02 and The_Rock mentioned another site, both posts were removed.

Here's the rules. http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/cmps_inde...e=bgrrules

Lol.... guess thats why i didnt see anyone mention them.

No one likes the other one anyway. If you disagree with the wrong person you are banned. Not to mention you gotta milk that cow cause its not free. Confusednicker:
5 Star Elite Wrote:I hope I did not give the impression that I do not want to talk about teams from Eastern KY at all because that was not my intention... I would just like to see more diverse topics. With sooo many talented programs around the State a lot of talent is being overlooked. Not only on this site, but with the KHSAA as well..

That is good to know because the title of the thread and your post sure made it seem that way. :igiveup:
no.
I'm thinking that I may Ban every member from EKY, CKY & WKY......

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...xftPgtO9Qg]
Stardust Wrote:I'm thinking that I may Ban every member from EKY, CKY & WKY......

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...xftPgtO9Qg]

Good thing I live in South Central Kentucky... LOL!:hilarious: