Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Old School Raw
Anyone watch it? I thought it was pretty boring to be honest
I liked how they did the stuff with The Undertaker, kicking the show off with the gong...and no B.S, no waiting...just BAM! and there he is and he announces his intentions of wrestling at Wrestlemania.

I especially liked how CM Punk came out right after Taker's first appearance and announces the he wants to be the man to end "The Streak"

Orton, Show & Sheamus came out to state otherwise...but it set up the main event for Raw, and a very important one at that.

Overall, it was a good show.
I didn't get to watch it. Not to get to far off topic but is Mark Henry going to be wrestling at Wrestlemania?
Pretty good main event..... The New Aged Outlaws did some pretty good work. And I loved the old ring. Red, White and Blue ropes... blue ring posts and the blue apron's. That's what the WWE should go back to.

Oh by the way, I hate seeing The Undertaker dressed up like a Devil Worshiping preist.
The Undertaker has gone through many different "costume changes"in his WWF/WWE tenure. And by far, he was the most popular when he was in his Grey/Black and Purple/Black mid 90's attire. Not dressed up like a former White Zombie band member.
Westside Wrote:I didn't get to watch it. Not to get to far off topic but is Mark Henry going to be wrestling at Wrestlemania?

Yup, they possibly teased a feud with The Ryback.

So we'll see.
J-Rod Wrote:Yup, they possibly teased a feud with The Ryback.

So we'll see.

I'd love to see him destroy Ryback.
I Love the Old School look.... Just don't like the New School Stories..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kinda sucked when the All American American knocked out Dreams, Sgt Slaughter, and Hacksaw with Hacksaw's 2x4.