Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK to Watch Cordia Game Tonight
I guess Ooooowatooooaoooooaaooooah is better than Harrison....? Same class, right?
hitter Wrote:Guys the kid is a good player but beating Jackson City by 60 and getting a double-double in the process doesn't impress me.

Shouldn't impress anyone, just posted the stats.
HD28 Wrote:I guess Ooooowatooooaoooooaaooooah is better than Harrison....? Same class, right?

Why do you feel the need to try and knock a kid down man? And of course he's not in Harrison's class, dur.
Not knocking anyone. Don't ever mistake honesty for negativity. Point being, why would UK be interested? Its a courtesy call, nothing more. And they're both seniors, right? That's what I meant by class...
Lob Central will be open tonight. Oowottaha better put a saddle on Justin Johnson.
Smackthefloor Wrote:Classy I say just classy. 13 deep maybe in the 4th quarter when Jackson's 8th graders and Freshmen were outplaying your local kids. Keep ridin' that train there Casey Jones.

lol, that 2-2 run was very impressive.
HD28 Wrote:Not knocking anyone. Don't ever mistake honesty for negativity. Point being, why would UK be interested? Its a courtesy call, nothing more. And they're both seniors, right? That's what I meant by class...

Haha, suuuure.
Huh, dont get it.
KHSAA12 Wrote:lol, that 2-2 run was very impressive.

Yeah it was impressive but Jackson's JV with mostly freshmen and 8th graders beating Cordia in December was even more impressive. Instead of welcome to the jungle, welcome to the future. And that's a fact Jack! :thumpsup:
I saw the sickest play of his career last night - check the video

[YOUTUBE="Owootoah Nasty Spin-Move and Jam"]?v=WWB3cp-pr6I[/YOUTUBE]
Wait....
that wasn't Owootoah.

Turns out it was just Kobe.

The gold jersey and the sick handles must have confused me.
Owootoah to UCLA to Lakers!!!
Is that the same train Jackson city was ridin back january 8 2000 when they beat All Saints 77 - 6 and was still full court pressing in the 4th quarter, if it is then I guess the ol saying what goes around comes around can be applied!! KARMA IS A BEACH!!!!! LOL
Why all the negativity about transfers we have A very good one @ Perry Hazard always has A few. All schools in the region has had them in the past and will in the future. That will never be any different. Lets just go watch the games with good sportsmanship set an example for the kids and hope that much more emphasis is put on ACT scores instead of the final score of any ballgame!!!!
He's from Canada, that's why.
Would it make A difference if he was from Mexico?????