Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson Palmer and the Steelers
First off, Palmer took part in 7-on-7 for the first time, but they're still not saying that he'll be back, so they're obviously saying it so there's no pressure on him or just in case there's a setback. Also, even Palmer is playing it off, saying he didn't feel too good about it, but everyone on the Bengals staff said he looked great.

Back to the reason for starting the thread. Palmer forgave the player who hurt him and doesn't have any ill feelings towards the Steelers, but I'll put money on the fact that the reason for his no bad feelings is so he can keep going with his recovery and has nothing bad on his mind. Different situation with mine and his experience, but, trust me, I'm willing to bet that he has no bad feelings because you need to put all that behind you so you can move forward.

Just because I forgave the people in my situation, doesn't mean that other people weren't like "How could you forgive them after they did that? Sure there was no intention to hurt you, but just with the way everything has gone down." I see the same thing with Carson: He's not keeping hate inside him, even though other people see that they would and he could.

My point is this: Just because Carson doesn't hate the Steelers or anything, doesn't mean that other people should like them, because Carson's more than likely only not hating them so he can not have any setbacks or things in his way.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I dont know how to respond to this thread, because I really don't understand what you're trying to get across
First off if you read the whole story he also said everytime he took a snap all he could think about was his knee injury, he stated that it was in the back of his mind. Secondly he also said that he doesnt like the Steelers because they are big rivals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
And add that the Steelers OWN THE BENGALS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And add that the Steelers OWN THE BENGALS!

Rolleyes That's fine, we'll let the playing do the talking.......... Steelers keep getting weaker......... Bengals keep getting stronger

:Cheerlead
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Dude you have some issues. The Bengals suck. And the Steelers are the defending World Champs.....again
BFritz Wrote:Rolleyes That's fine, we'll let the playing do the talking.......... Steelers keep getting weaker......... Bengals keep getting stronger

:Cheerlead

How are they getting weaker? They just won the Super Bowl.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:How are they getting weaker? They just won the Super Bowl.

Big Ben's tore up, Bettis retired, Randle El's gone, and they haven't made any significant good off-season moves, if you're not improving, you're getting weaker, even if that just means staying the same, cause everybody else is getting better.
BFritz Wrote:Big Ben's tore up, Bettis retired, Randle El's gone, and they haven't made any significant good off-season moves, if you're not improving, you're getting weaker, even if that just means staying the same, cause everybody else is getting better.

Well how exactly are the Bengals getting stronger when Palmer's fate is unknown because of his injury, and Henry is out getting arrested and embarrassing the team.
alfus21 Wrote:Well how exactly are the Bengals getting stronger when Palmer's fate is unknown because of his injury, and Henry is out getting arrested and embarrassing the team.

First off, Palmer's fate is pretty much known, they're just not jumping the gun in case of any setbacks. By the way, he was leading the offense in no huddle drills today, and, in a press conferance, pretty much cleared everything up. Let's assume, just for a second, that he won't be ready, they have Doug Johnson and Anthony Wright at back-up, both are solid QBs.

Second, if every team was embarrassed by a player doing stupid things, about every professional sports team in America would be embarrassed. Marvin will handle it, and it won't be an embarrassment because he probly won't be back.

Bengals are building a defense, run stopping and pass rushing/stopping/coverage, through the draft and free agency. With a defense, even if the offense turns out not as explosive and good, they won't need to be because they're finally going to have a defense that can stop someone.

That's how they're getting stronger.
Doug Johnson and Anthony Wright..LMFAO..WHAT LEAGUE HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS BRO????? Sure, Carson can throw all he wants right now, but when you stack that defense up on him, we will see just how strong he is! Because he pretty much said that it is always in his head, and for everyone who has had a injury like that...that is the rehab that needs the most attention!!!! So just wait when you have 11 hungry beasts on the other side of the ball wanting to rip your guts out and spit you out, then we will see how good he is looking throwing to MR.CHAD JOHNSON HIMSELF all by himself with nobody in the stands and no D.. I mean, I hope Palmer comes back strong myself even if I am not a Bengals fan, but football is football BFRITZ and hits are going to happen, so get over the freakin hit..I am sure you are one of these guys who think that the QB should NEVER be hit or probably loves it when the QB slides a yard short of a first down to bring up 4th down, you know, one of those fans! I loved it when you could hit as hard as you want, wherever you want to. The helmet to helmet bullshit is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen, but once again, I am sure you are all for that also! So sick of hearing your mouth on THE HIT! Because in just was in fact....A HIT! Why can't football be football and be played like it use too..WHEN YOU HAD MEN WHO WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY AS MEN IN A GLADIATOR LIKE SPORT!
youknowwhoibe Wrote:How are they getting weaker? They just won the Super Bowl.
and added a good new wide out:Thumbs:
BFritz Wrote:Big Ben's tore up, Bettis retired, Randle El's gone, and they haven't made any significant good off-season moves, if you're not improving, you're getting weaker, even if that just means staying the same, cause everybody else is getting better.
you have to take a look at there D
they are a running team that falls back on their D
and man the bengals need to can henry he has been arrested 6 time in like the last 2 months
BFritz Wrote:First off, Palmer's fate is pretty much known, they're just not jumping the gun in case of any setbacks. By the way, he was leading the offense in no huddle drills today, and, in a press conferance, pretty much cleared everything up. Let's assume, just for a second, that he won't be ready, they have Doug Johnson and Anthony Wright at back-up, both are solid QBs.

Second, if every team was embarrassed by a player doing stupid things, about every professional sports team in America would be embarrassed. Marvin will handle it, and it won't be an embarrassment because he probly won't be back.

Bengals are building a defense, run stopping and pass rushing/stopping/coverage, through the draft and free agency. With a defense, even if the offense turns out not as explosive and good, they won't need to be because they're finally going to have a defense that can stop someone.

That's how they're getting stronger.
they want to be were pitt already is
but i will give you this, Pitt was kind of a suprise winner going through the playoffs.Confusedhh:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Doug Johnson and Anthony Wright..LMFAO..WHAT LEAGUE HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS BRO????? Sure, Carson can throw all he wants right now, but when you stack that defense up on him, we will see just how strong he is! Because he pretty much said that it is always in his head, and for everyone who has had a injury like that...that is the rehab that needs the most attention!!!! So just wait when you have 11 hungry beasts on the other side of the ball wanting to rip your guts out and spit you out, then we will see how good he is looking throwing to MR.CHAD JOHNSON HIMSELF all by himself with nobody in the stands and no D.. I mean, I hope Palmer comes back strong myself even if I am not a Bengals fan, but football is football BFRITZ and hits are going to happen, so get over the freakin hit..I am sure you are one of these guys who think that the QB should NEVER be hit or probably loves it when the QB slides a yard short of a first down to bring up 4th down, you know, one of those fans! I loved it when you could hit as hard as you want, wherever you want to. The helmet to helmet bullshit is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen, but once again, I am sure you are all for that also! So sick of hearing your mouth on THE HIT! Because in just was in fact....A HIT! Why can't football be football and be played like it use too..WHEN YOU HAD MEN WHO WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY AS MEN IN A GLADIATOR LIKE SPORT!

Hitting the QB is one thing, rolling over their knees is a completely different subject.

alfus21 Wrote:I dont know how to respond to this thread, because I really don't understand what you're trying to get across

Just that just because Carson says he's not mad at the Steelers, doesn't mean that he shouldn't be or that he doesn't have a reason to be
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Doug Johnson and Anthony Wright..LMFAO..WHAT LEAGUE HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS BRO????? Sure, Carson can throw all he wants right now, but when you stack that defense up on him, we will see just how strong he is! Because he pretty much said that it is always in his head, and for everyone who has had a injury like that...that is the rehab that needs the most attention!!!! So just wait when you have 11 hungry beasts on the other side of the ball wanting to rip your guts out and spit you out, then we will see how good he is looking throwing to MR.CHAD JOHNSON HIMSELF all by himself with nobody in the stands and no D.. I mean, I hope Palmer comes back strong myself even if I am not a Bengals fan, but football is football BFRITZ and hits are going to happen, so get over the freakin hit..I am sure you are one of these guys who think that the QB should NEVER be hit or probably loves it when the QB slides a yard short of a first down to bring up 4th down, you know, one of those fans! I loved it when you could hit as hard as you want, wherever you want to. The helmet to helmet bullshit is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever seen, but once again, I am sure you are all for that also! So sick of hearing your mouth on THE HIT! Because in just was in fact....A HIT! Why can't football be football and be played like it use too..WHEN YOU HAD MEN WHO WAS ALLOWED TO PLAY AS MEN IN A GLADIATOR LIKE SPORT!
man you rock!!!!!!!!:rockon:
Thanks Bro..Just speaking the truth and my opinion!