Davis 32

Rebounds:
Davis 206
Noel 185

Assists:
Noel 34
Davis 18

Most Blocks in a single game: Noel 12
The biggest difference being the point I say I still take Davis. Those 69 points would be all the difference in us being undefeated and what we are now. Or pretty dang close to it.

On that note though we all knew coming in that Noel wasn't the offensive player that Davis was. So I'll take it anyway. I'm a fan of Noel's
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Wow I didn't think the stats would be that close. UK has been very fortunate to have both of these guys, absolute beasts.
Anthony Davis - Better shooter, Better Rebounder, Better Hands (Catching & Grabbing rebounds)!!!

Nelens Noel - Better Defense (Steals), Better Passer, Can play with his back to the basket!!!

Both guys are similar when all comes down to it! Davis just happen to play on a better team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davis #1 Pick
Noel #3 Pick (Prediction)?
Anthony davis received his 200 points off pf alley oop passes from every player on the team last year. Something the players this year know nothing about.
Imagine how great Noel would be if he could shoot FTs!

The guy leads in blocks, steals and assists.

He is the ultimate "glue" player.
To be honest, if we had asked Davis to do as much as Noel, then he prolly would have been far past those numbers.
Noel is at a huge disadvantage.

Davis had Terrence Jones every play jumping on pump fakes setting him up for blocks. He played on a super team. SUPER TEAM. THAT WAS NOT SELFISH. How many oops would noel have with teague at point. It would be unbelievable how much better he would be.
I agree.
But I do have to say, Anthony Davis is one of a kind.
Wow, had no clue their numbers were so close. But Wildcat said it earlier, Davis played with guys who set him up for huge lobs. Noel's team is all about their self's. But Davis would have been one of a kind either way in my opinion.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
how is Davis and the other guys from last yrs team doing this yr, i dont keep up with the nba.
I don't think that you can really say one is better than the other! Put Davis on this years team and Noel on last years team and you prob have the same results. Both of these kids can play and play good!!!
cuppett777 Wrote:how is Davis and the other guys from last yrs team doing this yr, i dont keep up with the nba.

Davis is having an okay rookie year!

MKG plays 24 min. a game 10 ppg. 6 rbg.

Jones just got called up from D League?

Teague plays some because of Rose absence!

Miller gets some min. on a bad New Orleans team!

Lamb will never see the light of day from the bench in Milwaukee!!!
MKG is playing great for the Bobcats. I love watching him play!
It sometimes makes you want to despair reading this board.
Noel is great, fantastic that we've got him. But he is not,
the player Davis is. It's just not that close.
Davis is a better outside player.