Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ft. Campbell Open
Berner resigned earlier today.

http://wkdzsports.typepad.com/sportsbyte...coach.html
wonder why?
For a much more lucrative opportunity outside of football to be quite honest. Inbox me and I'll tell you more of the details.
Zija. Lol
Wow he is leaving football for a pyramid scheme.
No, it isn't a pyramid scheme. It is multilevel marketing! How many times you heard that.
Not to hijack the thread, bc I'm probably about as objective as one could get about this, but can any of you tell me what a pyramid scheme is? Or is it just the most obvious/common thing to say.

Reason I say I'm objective is because I actually take the products and have for 3 years, without reaping (or attempting) for that matter to pursue the business opportunities.

By the way..he isn't the only coach and/or teacher in KY (be it head and/or assistant coaches) to get out of it bc of what its allowed them to do financially (and, wont be the last). I personally have a good friend who will be done at the end of this year (this will be 20 yrs...could have retired two years ago in terms of financially, but going 20 for lifetime insurance); about 30-40K a MONTH. Crazy aint it? Those guys must me doing something right (and, before you say it, it's not because they got in at the Top either).

Thing is, everyone says pyramid, then I ask, "What's a pyramid?". Nobody can tell me...or if they can, it's the same generic answer that we are all programmed to say. lol
A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.

Zija provides a real product that actually works (at least for me) so it is therefore not a pyramid scheme. That's a common phrase that people throw out when they don't know what they're talking about.
Jackson05 Wrote:A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment or services, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.

Zija provides a real product that actually works (at least for me) so it is therefore not a pyramid scheme. That's a common phrase that people throw out when they don't know what they're talking about.

Preach on preacher..you nailed it. Both ends.

People act like being a high school head football coach, working for essentially pennies is like the Holy Grail of career opportunities. "Here is your teaching salary. Here is your coaching salary. And, by the way, here is a pay scale to tell you that no matter how successful you are in coaching or teaching, this is what you will make 25 years down the road as well." The American Dream! :biglmao:
But, back to the topic at hand; there haven't been a lot of jobs come open thus far this year, but there have been some good ones and this Fort Campbell gig just got added to the list. This one could get interesting? Maybe? Anybody?
Pyramid scheme to me is getting people in on a product that doesn't sell itself but the people on it...therefore those at the top reap the benefit more than those at the bottom...I can get mornings cheaper than what zija sells it for...but its the business they are selling not the product...Zija is just like Mary Kay...just the newest thing.
You're right.
Not that it matters and it probably did not impact his decision, but there is more lingering talk this year about saving the multi millions of dollars the Army spends to operate two high schools in Kentucky at Knox and Campbell. I doubt if they will close, but there is more and more chatter about the expense and savings.