Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers needed for former Boyle co.star Chris Cook.
Dang that is so awesome....so awesome. I've had traumatic brain injuries in my family and in my wife's family, where they don't get better. I've seen and still see the horrors of it. SUCH GOOD NEWS!
I too have seen the effects of injuries like this. A thumbs up is a huge sign for him that he will recover. God is great.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I too have seen the effects of injuries like this. A thumbs up is a huge sign for him that he will recover. God is great.

:rockon:
I will continue to pray for his complete recovery. Great news Jack. Thanks for the update.
Hey guys my PC is gonna be down for a couple of days i'll update you as soon as i can.as of last night there was no change in his condition.just keep the prayers coming you guys have been great.thanks
As a Lexington Catholic fan, watching the intensity this young man played with was exhilarating. I will certainly use that as an indication that Mr. Cook will pull through this tough time. Prayers.
Prayers From Bobcat Nation in Bell County outstanding young man!!!
Prayed for a miracle. May it be Gods will.Strength to Chris, his family and friends.
Hey guys sorry for the delay,but i've good news Chris is awake and alert,knows everyone.thier moving him out of ICU to a regular care room.i was told as soon as possible he will be moved to cardinal hill for rehab.i think the doctors are expecting a full recovery with time.this is all i have today but its great news.thanks again for the prayers.
Thank God Jack. He is the one who answered all our prayers.

Great news about Chris, so glad he is doing ok now. Thanks for the updates Jack.
Great news Jack!
Such amazing news. Gave me chills reading that.....
I blew up my computer at work, so I've missed a WHOLE DAY of good news!!!
Wonderful news Jack; thank you for sharing.

And now, I will also thank God for a heard and answered prayerl...
Jack Lambert Wrote:Hey guys sorry for the delay,but i've good news Chris is awake and alert,knows everyone.thier moving him out of ICU to a regular care room.i was told as soon as possible he will be moved to cardinal hill for rehab.i think the doctors are expecting a full recovery with time.this is all i have today but its great news.thanks again for the prayers.

Outstanding and awesome...praise God!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Chris is improving he has walked a little,and is eating some.he's in a wheel chair,and still waiting on a spot at cardinal hill.things are looking good,but it'll take time.thats all i have for now.thanks for all the prayers.
Chris has been admitted to cardinal hill,and has started rehab.thanks again for all the prayers.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Chris has been admitted to cardinal hill,and has started rehab.thanks again for all the prayers.

I worked at Cardinal Hill and it is a great facility. Sounds like the kid is a hard worker and will get great care there, best of luck to him and his family.
Continued prayers for a speedy recovery so he, his family, and friends may return to their lives as quickly as possible.
Latest Chris Cook news:

Jan 22, 2013 10:38 PM
Chris had a really good day in therapy. His therapist told his dad that he is not only meeting, but exceeding all his goals for this week! They love working with him because he is so determined to get well quick! He was going up and down stairs with very little assistance and walks by himself now for the most part. We have set a goal to have him out by his birthday, which is February 3rd! Hopefully if he keeps working hard and everything goes as planned that will be possible. Thank you guys for your prayers!! (:
January 26th
Jan 25, 2013 1:30 PM
Amazing news for Christopher this morning! Official release date is going to be next Wednesday the 30th!!! He also will get to leave tomorrow for a day pass if the weather permits. We are planning on going to eat, maybe doing a little shopping, and maybe going to take him to UK to meet some of the nurses that took care of him. Very exciting day!! Praise God!!