Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami- 89 Detroit- 78
Miami's one game away from their first title appearence. Never count the Pistons out, but they're just not playing good basketball right now
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Miami will be in the finals.....1 more to go.
D-Wade is amazing!
Wade is amazing, Shaq is playing great, and the rest of the players are doing their jobs so the heat look pretty dangerous right now.
Well i said Miami in 6 but im going to say their going to win in 5 games Shaq and Wade are too dominant for the Pistons to handle they know what they have to do and their going to close out this series
Wade first came onto the scene in the NCAA tournament when he single handedly beat Kentucky. He was over looked his rookie season by King James. He has developed into one of the premier players in the NBA today!
As much as I hate to say it I think the heat have this one locked up !
yeeeaa the heat has got this one of course but the only threat is they at the palace (detroits home) if miami can play like they have been doing this one should be over walker,j-will, posey, wade, and payton needs to start hitting 3's and wade, shaq,haslem,mourning need to start driving hard to the bucket thats the only way i think they can win this, detroit is buckling right now but i also think its because of saunders
I'm not going to count the Pistons out. I say they will pull it out in 7.
BCF4L Wrote:I'm not going to count the Pistons out. I say they will pull it out in 7.

ESPN right now is saying that you can't count out the Pistons and they're more than likely turn it on in game 5. However, they did say that they're turning on their coach at the wrong time
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Their coach isn't one of the strongest coaches in the league anyway. His playoff record is horrible and he seems as if he doesn't know what to do in crucial times.
Wade and Shaq are amazing, and the way the Pistons are playing, I'd pick the Heat, but the Pistons might start playing
If the Pistons keep playing the way they are then it will be over with tomorrow night. But if the Pistons actually play the way they have the past 3 years then they will take it all.
Its going to be the Heat and Mavericks in the finals.GO MAVS
I agree with NYY 10 but i'm pulling for the the HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!