Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not so new
but I figured I'd introduce myself anyway

I'm a 2004 graduate of Sheldon Clark High School (you've probably noticed my loyalty with them anyway) haha, but I still like sports in general (any sport at all!) and I call things as I see it... so really, I'm not biased like most! :thumpsup:

My first year outta high school I attended Eastern Kentucky University, then made a transfer to Morehead State... and I actually like Morehead better!

I'm obsessed with Michael Jordan, as you can tell by the screen name and avatar!

I guess that's all ya need to know... if you wanna know anything else, ask me! lol

I also have MySpace... if you want to add me send a private message and I'll give you my URL
Welcome to the site and it has been fun reading some of your post. Continue to enjoy the site and have fun. If you need anything, just ask the staff.

:howdy:
Hope you are enjoying the site... if you need anything just let me know... and have fun!
hey welcome and if you need anything give me a yell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Hope you like this site..
Welcome to the site....
Welcome to the site.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com