Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Ref in the 14 Reigon
Brad Maddox! Wink
Brian Cook. Best Ref in the 14th, No doubt about it.
Dexter Campbell is the #1 in the 14th
zaga_fan Wrote:Is TH even reffing anymore?

I thought he was supposed to spend some time in prison and he got banned from ever reffing again. But the guy moved to the 15th region while I was still in high school.

I know Hatcher marked him so he couldn't ref in any of our games because he was so bad.
Hatcher probably marked everyone that didnt kiss his ass.
wood_chuck Wrote:I thought he was supposed to spend some time in prison and he got banned from ever reffing again. But the guy moved to the 15th region while I was still in high school.

I know Hatcher marked him so he couldn't ref in any of our games because he was so bad.

Some people have allegiances to coaches and not schools Wink
The_Rock Wrote:Hatcher probably marked everyone that didnt kiss his ass.

Nope, just him and Donnie Hall.

But there was this short stalky black ref that threw Hatcher out twice at Bryan Station and even once at Lexingtin Catholic during summer ball that he hated more than any of them. lol
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I like Jeff Ritchie because he doesnt care who wins. He gets up and down the floor and actually talks to the kids telling them what they are doing wrong. At least he does this at the youth level. He is a professional at the high school and college level. Needs to be in the SEC.

Brian Napier gets up and down the floor and actually lets them play kind of physcial. Already one of the best refs.

Dexter Campbell - Been great for years.
Tommy Hutton - Was always fair at the Elementary level and seemed fair at the high school level to me. He just didnt bow down to some certain coaches and kiss their ass.

Kristie Combs and Roy Spencer - I like them both but I think they call to many tic tac fouls at times. Roy gets a little whistle happy. Great guy though.

Roy Spencer?? Great guy?? Are you sure??
Tiny Caudill is the most underrated ref in the moutains.
Brian Cook
Gary Sandlin
Dexter Campbell

Going into a big game I'd breathe a sigh of relief knowing I was gonna get a fair called game with no funny business.