Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 47, Simon Kenton 9
:igiveup:
Great bounce back year for the Pioneers coming off a 2-9 season with NO ONE giving them a chance to get this far. Lose a few seniors but a lot of JR's and SOPH's coming back with a lot of playing experience. Looking forward to the future, should compete for the district next year.
Simon Kenton was picked to finish 5th in the district before the season.
SK will win district next year and run deep in the playoffs. Great season Pioneers!!!
I hope Swanson is okay Scott County with the cheap shot injury.
hop, how is the QB? The injury to the wrist looked bad.
Hate to see SK go down because of Hop...but that being said, you've got a lot to be proud of Hop! :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:hop, how is the QB? The injury to the wrist looked bad.

He just bruised his thumb. It's swelled up some, he will be fine. I was suprised he went back in the game though. The game was way out of reach.
Jared Bowling broke the record for most tackles in a season.
SK will lose 11 Swanson CB/KR, 34 Bowling LB, 35 Gregory LB, 10 Harris LB and 40 Bergman LB on defense. On offense SK will lose 55 Racke LT, 74 Fredrick C, 43 Franzen TE, 27 Huseman WR, and 23 Sampson RB. All those kids where starters SK will return alot of talent next year should be another great season for SK.
Good season SK. Congrats to Scott County on winning and moving on.
They are returning a lot but so is Campbell County, Boone and Dixie.

Not a cake walk for anyone.

Campbell Co. graduated 5 starters on offense and 4 starters on defense. I think they will be doing just fine. Mostly Sophmores on that defense
BIGman88 Wrote:They are returning a lot but so is Campbell County, Boone and Dixie.

Campbell Co. graduated 5 starters on offense and 4 starters on defense. I think they will be doing just fine. Mostly Sophmores on that defense

Camels will be young at QB that will hurt them.
Kuntz will have a bunch of receivers returning to throw to next year. Should be another 2000 plus yard passing season. He will also have a huge TE to throw to Grant Vercheak 6'5 250. The O-line will return 3 starters Ben Walling 6'6 280, Cameron Hansel 6'3 250 and Christian Olmstead 6'2 280. From what I have heard Bobby Mosley should be back on the team he is 6'2 360 pounds he could take a spot on the line or Zach Sweeney 6'0 287 or Andy Spradlin 5'9 280. They have plenty of kids that could start.
BIGman88 Wrote:They are returning a lot but so is Campbell County, Boone and Dixie.

Agreed, NKY 6A will be competitive next year. Will be hard for Campbell Co to replace Durham. Players like him don't come around every year. I look for SK and Dixie to be preseason 1 and 2 followed by Campbell, Ryle, and Boone. Ryle could suprise, they have some good up and coming talent.