Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Belfry High School Summer Schedule
Belfry High School Summer Schedule

Passing Tournamanet at EKU June 5th (Monday)
Passing Tournamanet at Woodford County June 10th (Saturday)
Passing Tournamanet at Franklin County County June 17 (Saturday)

Fall Practice begins on Tuesday July 18th at 6:00 pm

Dead Period is from June 25th through July 9th

Srimmages

Johnson Central August 4th Home
Hazard August 11th at Hazard

Weight room open Mondays, Tuesdays, And Thursday's at 6:30pm in June throigh through July 9th. Players if 6:30 is not a good time for you, Coach can have it open at 11:30am just let Haywood him know.
Weight room open everyday in July at 11:30am and 6:30 pm beginning July 10.

High School Football is getting close I can feel it. Can't wait unti the first passing tournament starts..... then watch practice and wait for August to roll around. Won't be long.:1: :Cheerlead :Clap:
BurntTires Wrote:Belfry High School Summer Schedule

Passing Tournamanet at EKU June 5th (Monday)
Passing Tournamanet at Woodford County June 10th (Saturday)
Passing Tournamanet at Franklin County County June 17 (Saturday)

Fall Practice begins on Tuesday July 18th at 6:00 pm

Dead Period is from June 25th through July 9th

Srimmages

Johnson Central August 4th Home
Hazard August 11th at Hazard

Weight room open Mondays, Tuesdays, And Thursday's at 6:30pm in June throigh through July 9th. Players if 6:30 is not a good time for you, Coach can have it open at 11:30am just let Haywood him know.
Weight room open everyday in July at 11:30am and 6:30 pm beginning July 10.

High School Football is getting close I can feel it. Can't wait unti the first passing tournament starts..... then watch practice and wait for August to roll around. Won't be long.:1: :Cheerlead :Clap:
Why does Belfry partcipate in passing camps when they rarely ever pass LOL!
I think they just started going last year....but I may be wrong....I would say they go for defense.
I look for the Pirates to throw a little more this year....one pass a game..lol

Just kidding abou the one pass thing....IMO From what I have seen this years Pirate team is going to mix it up a little.
BurntTires Wrote:I look for the Pirates to throw a little more this year....one pass a game..lol

Just kidding abou the one pass thing....IMO From what I have seen this years Pirate team is going to mix it up a little.

That would be very nice!
Isn't this talked about every year?

Personally, I am happy with the results running the football has given us. If we aren't as capable of running the football as we have been in the past, then I can see mixing it up a little.

But I think Dustin May, Corey Chapman, and whoever else is put in the backfield will do fine running the football.

Has it been said whether or not May will move to HB from FB this year?
Mr. Right Wrote:Isn't this talked about every year?

Personally, I am happy with the results running the football has given us. If we aren't as capable of running the football as we have been in the past, then I can see mixing it up a little.

But I think Dustin May, Corey Chapman, and whoever else is put in the backfield will do fine running the football.

Has it been said whether or not May will move to HB from FB this year?
It is talked about every year, but they actually have a QB on the roster that can throw better than most.
From what I hear they also had some decent looking recievers. Coach will run what offense is best suited for his team. That is what good coaches will do. Its exciting to see football aproaching. I think Belfry will be better than they was last year. They have alot of experience returning.
The Pirates have a good group of 8th graders coming up so it should be exciting watching them in the future.
strike3... Wrote:The Pirates have a good group of 8th graders coming up so it should be exciting watching them in the future.
I heard they had a huge Freshman class coming in.
No incoming freshman will have any impact on the team until maybe their sophomore year, and thats just maybe a couple of them.