Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Perry walk through the 14th region????
Can anyone stop Back and Rankin this year? I seriously doubt it.
Perry will win but it won't be easy. Letcher will be a force
Let them think it is going to be easy. No Noble! Eldridge and company will make it interesting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Walk through the park. Perry has 3 new transfers. Randy has kept things quite at Perry Tech.
1. Perry Central
2. Letcher central
3. Knott Central

Letcher will do their best to make it hard and PCC, KCC IMO will not be far behind Letcher.
It's going to be interesting to see if Letcher has improved any during the offseason. Perry obviously won't be what they were last year but they still have Kayla "ball so hard" Rankin who is a mismatch for pretty much anyone statewide.
I'd say PCC wins it, but LCC is gonna be tough.
Lcc will win every time they play.
The one thing that gives Perry Central the advantage is the region is at their place this year
bball dad Wrote:Lcc will win every time they play.

Woah now!
Easy now. We have to win. This is the first time in a while we will be in the thick of things. It's the best team we have had since our first year when we won region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I thought Randy was heading to UPike to coach?
It will be a little more challenging for perry central this year but in end Rankin will be to much.
Letcher Central is a good team, I would say when Perry and Letcher meet it will be a battle every time. The one thing Perry Central has that no one in the region can match is Kayla Rankin, she is just on a different level than anyone else in the 14th region and the state (for the most part).