Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Still Alive
Mayfield and Lone Oak Both should be in top 5
If they turn 15 before August 1 of 2013, they are playing as a 15 year old. Doesn't really matter if they turn after football season is over.
I knew that was the rule but, I did not want the rumor to get started that we were using older kids and that is why I made it a point to let everyone know up front that not only are we legal, we are more than legal on the age. I really think there are some people out here that will just say things before they know what the facts are. I hope that every coach would make sure that his players are elligible and would not jeopardize the whole team because they want that one little bit of an edge. Now on to something more important plz keep us updated on the score between Butler Co and Union Co later today.
Union and Anderson both lost to Louisville teams today....This almost guarantees 2 Louisville teams in the semis. Once Louisville middle school teams get rid of Little League/ pee-wee football for seniors, they will be very tough to beat....it will still take a couple more years...but they're coming!
We made the trip to South Pulaski he is my 7th grade ranking now:
1) South Pulaski
2) Johnson Co.
3) Whitley Co.
4) East Carter

South was impressive.
Union lost to Butler County, Morgantown, Ky.
topcat76 Wrote:Union lost to Butler County, Morgantown, Ky.

There are 2 union teams.

Union Co out west and the Union Raiders from NKY area.
So whats your ranking for the final 8 teams remaining in d1? I know its S. Pulaski, N. Pulaski, but how does it fall after that?
Pulaski with 4 teams still in it. 2-D1,1-D3,1-7th grade.
JCPS(Louisville ) with 6 teams 3-D1,1-D2,2-7th grade.
Should be some good football for years to come.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:So whats your ranking for the final 8 teams remaining in d1? I know its S. Pulaski, N. Pulaski, but how does it fall after that?

For me, it depends on how Westport did against Farnsley this season. Maybe you can answer that for me? That depends on how high or low I'd have each of them.
This year we didn't play each other in contact only played in 7 on7.
I'd rank the final 8 like this based on what I've seen and the unknown factors surrounding those I haven't had the opportunity to see. I'm interested to see how you would rank them.

1. Southern Pulaski
2. Northern Pulaski
3. Bowling Green
4. Farnsley
5. Lone Oak
6. Westport
7. Meade County
8. Newburg
Wildcat18 Wrote:I'd rank the final 8 like this based on what I've seen and the unknown factors surrounding those I haven't had the opportunity to see. I'm interested to see how you would rank them.

1. Southern Pulaski
2. Northern Pulaski
3. Bowling Green
4. Farnsley
5. Lone Oak
6. Westport
7. Meade County
8. Newburg
Come-On Mannnnnn, Meade is better than 7th. They have run over everyone they played so far this year.I bet they have one of the best running games in the league this year if not the best. We will see how they rank after 4 Novemeber...........
Meadeproude Wrote:Come-On Mannnnnn, Meade is better than 7th. They have run over everyone they played so far this year.I bet they have one of the best running games in the league this year if not the best. We will see how they rank after 4 Novemeber...........

You're right. My mistake. Updated rankings are as follows.

1. Meade County
2. Everybody else.

Is that better? I'm trying to be logical. The only thing I know about Meade is their past two teams. One of them we played and drilled by 30. I don't believe any hype til I see it. And I haven't seen it yet. Sorry. But good luck to you all anyway.
Thanks, Thats what i am talking about. Finaly some respect.... HAHAHAH
Who all is left in 7th grade and how do they rank?
From what I've seen from the 7th, I'd rank them like this...

1. Southern Pulaski
2. Johnson County
3. Bowling Green
4. Union
5. Farnsley
6. Franklin-Simpson
7. Wayne County
8. Highland

Don't sleep on Wayne's 7th. I don't think they can win the title, but I do think they could upset Farnsley for a final 4 spot.
Who do you all think is the final four in each division plus 7th grade? I only know about D 1 so I cant speak on others. but would love to hear your thoughts...
If you would like to know what the northern team looks like. Here is a video from the last couple games against top 10 teams.

First few clips are 7th grade.

Now that we are down to the semi-finals what teams in each division do you think will play for the title? please list teams and why you think they will make it?
pulaski Wrote:If you would like to know what the northern team looks like. Here is a video from the last couple games against top 10 teams.

First few clips are 7th grade.

The ending needs a little work...

GO WARRIORS! :Cheerlead
Got to say after knocking off the number 1, 2 and 3 seeds in region by by a combined score 103-0 I think Belfry might need mentioned in the conversation. Not to many teams have size, speed and not afraid to hit like the Pirates. Looking forward to seeing how they match up with everyone in the semi finals.
My top 10 8th Grade left in playoffs
1. Southern Pulaksi
2. Belfry
3. Farnsley
4. Bowling Green
5. Raceland
6. Westport
7. Butler Co.
8. CAL
9. Franklin Simpson
10. TT Knight
CAL has a solid 8th grade team
Butler Co. new kids on the block, their first year in the playoffs. Upset Mayfield last week in West Regional Finals Division 3 by score of 8-0. Mayfield has scored 72 points in there previous two playoff games. Butler defense not bad.