Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/Lex Metro
1. Scott County- Cards blowout Henry Clay and coupled with the injury news at LexCath take over top billing.
2. LexCath- Loss of Bolin is a major question mark for the remainder of the season.
3. Lafayette- Generals cruise over GRC. Still remain the Fayette Public Team to Beat
4. Bryan Station- Judgement day comes Friday against Scott County.
5. Franklin County- There is no questioning the offense of the Flyers...but giving up 55 points to Woodford County is not ever a good sign.

In the Shadows (no particular order):
Frankfort
Anderson County
Bourbon County
Boyle County
Madison Central

Game of the Week:
Scott County vs. Bryan Station- Chance for the Defenders to make another big move, also a chance for Scott County to drive their flag into the ground as the best team in CKY
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Scott County- Cards blowout Henry Clay and coupled with the injury news at LexCath take over top billing.
2. LexCath- Loss of Bolin is a major question mark for the remainder of the season.
3. Lafayette- Generals cruise over GRC. Still remain the Fayette Public Team to Beat
4. Bryan Station- Judgement day comes Friday against Scott County.
5. Franklin County- There is no questioning the offense of the Flyers...but giving up 55 points to Woodford County is not ever a good sign.

In the Shadows (no particular order):
Frankfort
Anderson County
Bourbon County
Boyle County
Madison Central

Game of the Week:
Scott County vs. Lafayette- Chance for the Generals to make another big move, also a chance for Scott County to drive their flag into the ground as the best team in CKY

Are you talking about regular season between Lafayette and Scott Co.??? Cause they do not play in the regular season, perhaps you are thinking that they will meet in the regional finals or Lafayette playing GRC last weekend who are also nickname Cardinals. Mmmmmm
I am an idiot and got Bryan Station and Lafayette mixed up
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I am an idiot and got Bryan Station and Lafayette mixed up

LOL, your alright brother
I saw both Boyle county and Scott county play Highlands. Boyle county is better than Scott County.
Wideleft01 Wrote:I saw both Boyle county and Scott county play Highlands. Boyle county is better than Scott County.

Fair enough, but when you saw Boyle Co. who did they play and when you saw Scott Co. who did they play. Scott Co. is rank higher just because of the better record and seem like no one is in their way to making it and coming in 2nd in the 6A title game vs Trinity.
FBfan4life Wrote:Fair enough, but when you saw Boyle Co. who did they play and when you saw Scott Co. who did they play. Scott Co. is rank higher just because of the better record and seem like no one is in their way to making it and coming in 2nd in the 6A title game vs Trinity.

I saw both teams play Highlands. I agree that the 6a finalist who plays trinity will be destroyed.