Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 56 Harlan 19
I hope the overbey;s kid get well soon.never like to see anybody get hurt.ur a heck of a ball player watch you play 3 time against williamsburg :getwell:
Bibbs Wrote:Overbey's ankle is broken in 2 places. Also the kid said someone injured it in the pile. If so, well, I can't comment strong enough here how cowardly that would be. Am I shocked? No.
I really hate to hear this. He is my favorite Dragon this season. He came into this season on fire even though the coaches tucked him away at tight end and never threw him the ball. He was a MAN on defense. I wouldn't blame him if he never plays football again even though he is the only potential D-1 player Harlan had or has had in awhile. The kid could play somewhere for sure cause he's got the body,strength,speed and heart. Watching the Dragon's play without him just won't be the same. I was so glad to see them finally put him in the backfield against Hazard. He was over powering in short yardage situations. Whatever he does in life he will be successful. He's just that kind of kid and on top of all that,he's a good Christian. In my book he has it all. Good luck to you in the future Dalton. Trust in God and take it where he leads you!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Johnson kid from hazard tore his Achilles' tendon and will have to have surgery next week.
Hate to hear that about these two young men. I have seen both of them play and they are something to watch and such a big part of their respective teams. I know Dalton will also be having surgery in the next few days, he is a really good kid on and off the field. I pray a speedy recovery for both of them and have no doubts that they will be successful leaders in life just as they have been on the football field. Good luck to you both.
These two kids are big losses for their teams. I hope they both have a full recovery.
I hate to hear any kid is out for the season....especially one from our own county. Godspeed for both young men.
Backwoods Wrote:I really hate to hear this. He is my favorite Dragon this season. He came into this season on fire even though the coaches tucked him away at tight end and never threw him the ball. He was a MAN on defense. I wouldn't blame him if he never plays football again even though he is the only potential D-1 player Harlan had or has had in awhile. The kid could play somewhere for sure cause he's got the body,strength,speed and heart. Watching the Dragon's play without him just won't be the same. I was so glad to see them finally put him in the backfield against Hazard. He was over powering in short yardage situations. Whatever he does in life he will be successful. He's just that kind of kid and on top of all that,he's a good Christian. In my book he has it all. Good luck to you in the future Dalton. Trust in God and take it where he leads you!!!!

Sorry to hear bad news about this young man. Best to the rest of the Dragons this year and hopefully a very quick recovery for Dalton. Don't give up young man on football, life isn't always fair and the lesson(s) you learn from it will guide you later when it matters the most.