Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Regional Power Rankings- CKY/LexMetro
1. LexCath- The gap is closing a bit after surviving a scare two weeks ago to Mercer County and fighting for their life against a Boyle County team who isn't necessarily the best they have been.

2. Scott County- Idle or else another win could have moved them to the top spot.

3. Lafayette- Big move this week after the Generals unseat Bryan Station making them the Public School leader in Lexington.

4. Bryan Station- Tough loss for the Defenders, but they are still a legit team.

5. Franklin County- Flyers just keep winning, but East Jessamine game was a bit closer than expected.

Trending Upward:

Danville- Huge game against Somerset could make them the top 2A team in KY. Ads win over Boyle looks better with the Rebels pushing LexCath to the brink.

Bourbon County-Colonels just keep blowing out weaker competition. Expect the trend to potentially continue all the way until Thanksgiving.

Trending Downward:
Henry Clay- Blue Devils drop their second straight and with a trip to Georgetown that streak looks like it will continue,

Dunbar- Three straight losses have the Bulldogs at the bottom of the pile in the Lexington city limits.

Game of the Week:
Somerset @ Danville- Also the GOTW for SKY, hard to over look the significance of this game.
5. Franklin County- Flyers just keep winning, but East Jessamine game was a bit closer than expected

I was at this game. The field conditions were horrible. I think they helped close the gap on the scoreboard a little. FC was able to ground and pound East with the big RB they have. Timmons wasnt great but scored a couple of times. If FC can show the ability to run the ball like they did I think they will be just fine.
Sounds about right. Flyers should be higher that #5.. Maybe should be around #3 behind Scott Co. and Lex Cath.
I've seen Lex Cath. play as well as Franklin Co. there is no way Lex Cath is going to stop Franklin Co. to many weapons and I think the myth about Franklin Co. lack of defense is way over blown.