Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clarks New Weigth Room
Anyone know how long it will take before it can be used?
Is it where the buses parked for football games?
I was on my bike the other day an drove by there an something was being framed up beside the field.
Blackcat75 Wrote:Is it where the buses parked for football games?
I was on my bike the other day an drove by there an something was being framed up beside the field.
Yes that is the spot, but how did you drive by on your bike, just wondering.lol
About time they get some new equipment.
Great to hear that the program is moving in the right direction in all areas.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Great to hear that the program is moving in the right direction in all areas.
Shawn is a good coach he will keep Sheldon Clark going in the right direction.
Now that they are finally getting a weight room...can the field be fixed next?
Pirate Pal Wrote:Now that they are finally getting a weight room...can the field be fixed next?

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumpsup:
schs_football Wrote:Yes that is the spot, but how did you drive by on your bike, just wondering.lol

What do you mean how did I drive by?
Well I guess i could of said rode by?
schs_football Wrote:Yes that is the spot, but how did you drive by on your bike, just wondering.lol

Probably a Motorcycle... lol
BurntTires Wrote:Shawn is a good coach he will keep Sheldon Clark going in the right direction.

A product of Belfry. We expect that here.

:1: TongueirateSho :1:
any pics of it
Pirate Pal Wrote:Now that they are finally getting a weight room...can the field be fixed next?

No way dude! "The ROCK" is fantastic!
keep the field the way it is ... its to tough for any one else except my cards
TE#82 Wrote:keep the field the way it is ... its to tough for any one else except my cards

I wouldn't go that far...lol
corndog23 Wrote:No way dude! "The ROCK" is fantastic!

Don't you mean.....the rock, the shards of glass, the craters....etc., etc., etc.Confusedhh: Smile
Pirate Pal Wrote:Don't you mean.....the rock, the shards of glass, the craters....etc., etc., etc.Confusedhh: Smile

well....yeh all that too Smile

All i have to say to all you guys who want to change it is "homefied advantage"!
corndog23 Wrote:well....yeh all that too Smile

All i have to say to all you guys who want to change it is "homefied advantage"!

Do you mean home crater advantage? Smile Its only a joke, please don't hang me for this.

:igiveup:
it dont matter if they play on the field or pavement sheldon clark will bring it no matter what leave it the way it is
Smile No worries BelfryJustice, corndog is no hangman. Im more of firing squad type guy!:flame:
Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Smile No worries BelfryJustice, corndog is no hangman. Im more of firing squad type guy!:flame:
Smile

I hear you! :yikes:
TE#82 Wrote:it dont matter if they play on the field or pavement sheldon clark will bring it no matter what leave it the way it is
nice i like how you put it
When its finished i would bet any thing the hogs will be in there lifting as well as everyone else.i cant wait till football season
man its about time they got that thing bult. the ideas been kiked around for a long time
Any ideas on the LAYOUT of the building? Size? Equipment to be used? Will it be "football-only" or have "multi-purpose" usage?