Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 2012
How many players has Breathitt had transfur in????
Cellking Wrote:How many players has Breathitt had transfur in????

The KHSAA put a new rule in place that allows Breathitt to recruit one football player for every football or basketball player Perry Central recruits from Breathitt.
I caught the Belfry and Breathitt game on wymt last year and Imo Breathitt out did Belfry except on the score board. If they return as much as some of you say, I think they will be the team to beat in 3a.:1:
Do-double-gg Wrote:I caught the Belfry and Breathitt game on wymt last year and Imo Breathitt out did Belfry except on the score board. If they return as much as some of you say, I think they will be the team to beat in 3a.:1:

I also watched the game and thought Breathitt played well. But turnovers are a part of the game and if you lose the TO battle against Belfry, 90% you are going to lose. I love the way that Belfry plays.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Belfry and Breathitt are both Great Programs and should both be in top 4 in 3A in State. If Breathitt has all those players coming back and with the 2 transfurs I know about they will come out of the East.
How are the bobcats O-Line and D-Line looking this year? I have heard the Gross kid will be converted to a lineman this year. With that being said, this could be the best group Breathitt has had at the skill position since "02" with the addition of Shouse and Cox. Go Bobcats.
Good Luck in 2012
With the addition of Cox and Shouse Breathitt clearly becomes a title contender alongside Central, Bell, and Belfry. As much as I love my Pirates it is hard to deny that if Breathitt can prove they can pick up where they left off in the trenches and find a viable replacement at HB, it can be argued that the Bobcats may be the very slight favorite in the East. Tons of skill to go along with quite possibly the best skill player in the Mountains in Trent.

One thing is for certain, 3A football will be very, very entertaining. Between the afformentioned Killer B's and Central you can throw in Garrard County, Bourbon County, Russell, Ft. Campbell, and Tilghman as teams with the potential to be very good come November. Teams like Corbin, Edmonson County, and Pike Central have the talent to sneak into the picture as well.
Did Coach Kyle Moore go back to Breathitt. I heard they offered him his old job back.
The_Rock Wrote:Did Coach Kyle Moore go back to Breathitt. I heard they offered him his old job back.

The last I heard he was still at PCC. I don't know anything about a new job offer. I know Coach Chapman at Pike Central wanted to come back to Breathitt but they didn't have a position for him.
The_Rock Wrote:Did Coach Kyle Moore go back to Breathitt. I heard they offered him his old job back.

I started hearing some rumors about this as early as February and March but I have yet to hear anything solid from what I would consider a reliable source. Breathitt does have a high school PE job open right now but I am not sure if Kyle is certified for it, I'm thinking he taught elementary PE when he was at Breathitt.
Coach kyle moore is back. How are bobcats looking at 7 on 7 . i heard they man handle perry co.
Should be pretty good this year.
Cat Daddy Wrote:How are the bobcats O-Line and D-Line looking this year? I have heard the Gross kid will be converted to a lineman this year. With that being said, this could be the best group Breathitt has had at the skill position since "02" with the addition of Shouse and Cox. Go Bobcats.

I hope you are not saying that Zach Gross is not a good Linebacker!!!! :lmao: If you are you obviously haven't seen him play!!!! He's awesome at linebacker!!!!
Factsonly Wrote:I hope you are not saying that Zach Gross is not a good Linebacker!!!! :lmao: If you are you obviously haven't seen him play!!!! He's awesome at linebacker!!!!

I think he was just Saying that gross will be making the move to D line. I don't think he was taking any credit away from gross at linebacker
Factsonly Wrote:I hope you are not saying that Zach Gross is not a good Linebacker!!!! :lmao: If you are you obviously haven't seen him play!!!! He's awesome at linebacker!!!!

Zach Gross is an excellent linebacker but I have been hearing he will be used on the D-Line due to the addition of Shouse at LB and the lack of big men on the D-Line. Zach will be solid in whatever position he plays.