Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devin Ebanks
Hey Neery what happened to your boy from WVU tonight??? He was ejected for taking a cheap shot in the Lakers game against the Thunder when they were down 30+ points. Do all WVU players quit like that?
Pathetic, first off what he did. Then after what he did, kicking the chair and then taking off his jersey. haha Shows the mark of a guy who thinks he's bad.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ebanks should be used to losing like that having played at WVU. That behavior from him is completely unacceptable.
WideRight05 Wrote:Hey Neery what happened to your boy from WVU tonight??? He was ejected for taking a cheap shot in the Lakers game against the Thunder when they were down 30+ points. Do all WVU players quit like that?

The only time you need to worry about Ebanks, is when you thnak whatever
deity you follow, that he was injured in the 2010 FF.
^ I follow Jesus...but what? Thankful he was hurt in the 2010 FF? I'm confused.
Observing Wrote:The only time you need to worry about Ebanks, is when you thnak whatever
deity you follow, that he was injured in the 2010 FF.

Ebanks was not injured during the win over sUcK in 2010. That was Truck Bryant. Best performance of his Mountaineer career sitting on the bench with a broken foot.

And to WideRight. I have been a Laker fan since the West days. Ebanks was taught a good lesson by Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace. That loss was embarrassing for me as a Laker fan. Mike Brown needs chitcanned ASAP.
^ I can respect that. The Lakers do have a good program. You have followed Ebanks a lot more than me. Did he do this kind of stuff at WVU?
Early in the 2009-2010 season, Huggy benched Ebanks for some undisclosed behavior problems. He got his head on straight and thus was a valuable asset in helping WVU go to its first Final Four since 1959.
^ And its last final four until 2061. Big Grin
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Early in the 2009-2010 season, Huggy benched Ebanks for some undisclosed behavior problems. He got his head on straight and thus was a valuable asset in helping WVU go to its first Final Four since 1959.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but didn't Ebanks sprain his ankle or something in practice the week of the 10 FF, and have a nagging injury
for their game?
Observing Wrote:Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, but didn't Ebanks sprain his ankle or something in practice the week of the 10 FF, and have a nagging injury
for their game?

That was Truck Bryant that broke his foot in practace leading up to our gave vs Washington prior to the game vs sUcK.
Die-hard laker fan but I'm a big fan of Ebanks never seeing the floor.
I know he's one of the younger guys that could actually run with the Thunder...
but he has done nothing but keep defenses remotely honest.
Thanks to role players like him - defenses are perfectly comfortable with putting the double on Kobe or Bynum.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:That was Truck Bryant that broke his foot in practace leading up to our gave vs Washington prior to the game vs sUcK.

nope, someone got hurt and they weren't sure he was going to play
against Duke the week of the FF. Maybe it wasn't Ebanks. Whomever,
they played, but weren't at 100%.
I guess I'll use this thread to say this lol. Somebody is cleaning house haha. I was just about to post this pic in the "Cal to Heat" thread but it was closed. Sad

[Image: http://austrianeconomists.typepad.com/.a...970c-800wi]
Observing Wrote:nope, someone got hurt and they weren't sure he was going to play
against Duke the week of the FF. Maybe it wasn't Ebanks. Whomever,
they played, but weren't at 100%.

DaSean Butler tore his ACL driving to the basket in the Final Four game vs Puke.
Dan is an idiot when talking about the great game of basketball. The things he has said about adolph rupp makes him a leper to kentuckians.