Spongebob
ICarly
Victorious

Pawn Stars
American Pickers
American Restoration
Gold Rush

At times Modern Marvels

I realize that I will probably get made fun of by some of you for the shows in the bold but I don't care, I like em
The Walking Dead
Sons of Anarchy
Justified
The Office
SportsCenter

Those are the only shows I religiously watch.
I will give an infraction to anyone who posts American Idol Smile
god I'm with you on that Zaga, can not stand american idol or the voice.
Strikeout King Wrote:What's your favorite TV Shows?

The Three Stooges
Dukes of Hazard
King of Queens
Wrestling
Spongebob
ICarly
Victorious

Pawn Stars
American Pickers
American Restoration
Gold Rush

At times Modern Marvels

I realize that I will probably get made fun of by some of you for the shows in the bold but I don't care, I like em

If it makes you feel better, I will be making fun of you regardless of what you watch. Big Grin

I'm more of an old school guy...

Three Stooges
Welcome Back Kotter
Happy Days
Maury Povich
Brady Bunch
Getting back into watching WWE Monday Night Raw
Sportscenter
South Park
Steve Wilkos (Yes, I love trash TV lol)
In the Heat of the Night
Matlock

Old shows I watched yearssssssss ago that I don't watch now...mostly Nickelodeon...but they are classics.

Rugrats
Doug
Kenan & Kel
Nick Arcade
Double Dare (Mark Summers version)
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego
All That
Alex Mack
Are you Afraid of the Dark (one of my all time favorites!)
Clarissa explains it all
Looney Toons
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren & Stimpy
Angry Beavers
Masters of the Maze
Wild Animal Games
What would you do?
Hey Dude

Game shows I loved watching as a real little kid...

Name That Tune (Jim Lange version - Jim Lange = the best EVER!)
Face The Music
Press Your Luck (Also a HUGE Peter Tomarken fan)
Tic Tac Dough
Trival Pursuit
Pyramid Game Shows (Also a huge Dick Clark fan - RIP)
Crosswords

Yep, I grew up around the TV quite a bit so I have a ton of favorite shows.
Game of Thrones

Eastbound & Down

Justified

Probably a bunch of others, just the main sample I've been watching lately.
Def Walking Dead. Gotten into watching Duck Dynasty on A&E lately too.
RAW
Lizard Lick Towing
South Park
Justified
Sportscenter
Pawn Stars
Ax Men
Ice Road Truckers
Deadliest Catch
Lizard Lick Towing
Gold Rush
Operation Repo
Big Bang Theory....Best comedy show in a VERY long time.

Its kind of a shame that weve transitioned from good sitcoms of old to pretty much all reality, but the History Channel, TruTV, and Discovery do it very well and has some interesting shows.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Big Bang Theory....Best comedy show in a VERY long time.

^This.
Big Bang quickly made my all time fav list in its very first season!! I think it is because Sheldon reminds me of so many of my family members!! LOL
I cannot believe zaga and gut are Justified fans!! wow.

IRT gut? wow...did you see the spin off shows filmed in India and South America? loved 'em!

Big Bang Theory
Person of Interest
IRT - and all the spin offs
Mike & Molly
Some of the reality shows.....Survivor & Amazing Race
I do not watch that much TV but when I do this is usually what I watch...

Modern Family
Family Guy
Workaholics
PTI
I don't watch a lot of TV, but 99% of what I watch is on The History channel, Science Channel, Travel Channel, Food Network, or Discovery Channel. Most of the time I am either on my back porch, or yard listening to Classic Vinyl on sirrius.
Strikeout King Wrote:What's your favorite TV Shows?

The Three Stooges
Dukes of Hazard
King of Queens
Wrestling
Spongebob
ICarly
Victorious

Pawn Stars
American Pickers
American Restoration
Gold Rush

At times Modern Marvels

They get the big bucks to do what I do as a hobby.
Granny Bear Wrote:Big Bang quickly made my all time fav list in its very first season!! I think it is because Sheldon reminds me of so many of my family members!! LOL
I cannot believe zaga and gut are Justified fans!! wow.

IRT gut? wow...did you see the spin off shows filmed in India and South America? loved 'em!

Big Bang Theory
Person of Interest
IRT - and all the spin offs
Mike & Molly
Some of the reality shows.....Survivor & Amazing Race

Yup i sure did. Those are some good shows.

Another one is that American Logging and Swamp loggers.

And as you all said, Big Bang might be my favorite show ever. Jim Parsons plays Sheldon to a T. It doesnt matter what he does, he's the only one that could ever play the role. Plus Kaley Cuoco (Penny) may be the hottest female alive lol.
I KNEW you were gonna mention Kelly Cuoco!!

I can't stand Roseanne Barr, but notice how many members of the staff of her old sitcom is on Big Bang??!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I KNEW you were gonna mention Kelly Cuoco!!

I can't stand Roseanne Barr, but notice how many members of the staff of her old sitcom is on Big Bang??!!

Yup, Leonard was there along with Sarah Gilbert, and even Sheldons mom was the one who played roseannes sister jackie on the show.
Roseanne Barr? How did we get to her....im still thinking about Kelly.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Seinfeld
How I met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Friends
Pawn Stars
American Restoration
King of The Hill
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Smart Guy
Keenan and Kel
Futurama
Family Guy
Bob Seger Wrote:They get the big bucks to do what I do as a hobby.

Yea. But do you do it for yourself or do you do it for free for some people you know?

Panther Thunder Wrote:Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Seinfeld
How I met Your Mother
Two and a Half Men
Friends
Pawn Stars
American Restoration
King of The Hill
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Smart Guy
Keenan and Kel
Futurama
Family Guy

The Bold ones, I forgot to put in mine. I love those shows especially Two and a half men.
^Agreed on all 3...as long as two and a half men is charlie and not ashton.
Strikeout King Wrote:
Quote:Yea. But do you do it for yourself or do you do it for free for some people you know?

The Bold ones, I forgot to put in mine. I love those shows especially Two and a half men.

I just do it for myself, but I will occasssionaly work on a piece for a friend if I have the time and it's not too involved. I have a lot of vintage stuff in storage that are my retirement projects in my next "leisurely time business venture" after I decide to get out of the one I'm in now. I'm still always looking for another piece as a potential future adventure.

Anyways, my point was that American Restoration is my favorite TV show. They have done 54 episodes to date and I have them all recorded on a hard drive.
I have 110 episodes of Big Bang recorded. I don't know if that's all of them, but it's close!!
NothingTrivial Wrote:Roseanne Barr? How did we get to her....im still thinking about Kelly.

Get it right....its Kaley Cuoco Confusednicker:

[Image: http://content7.flixster.com/photo/13/87...61_ori.jpg]

I still cant believe i broke up with her last year......
Bob Seger Wrote:I just do it for myself, but I will occasssionaly work on a piece for a friend if I have the time and it's not too involved. I have a lot of vintage stuff in storage that are my retirement projects in my next "leisurely time business venture" after I decide to get out of the one I'm in now. I'm still always looking for another piece as a potential future adventure.

Anyways, my point was that American Restoration is my favorite TV show. They have done 54 episodes to date and I have them all recorded on a hard drive.

If I would actually know how to do something like that right and not get mad so easy and just start slinging stuff I'd probably get into something like that.
Strikeout King Wrote:If I would actually know how to do something like that right and not get mad so easy and just start slinging stuff I'd probably get into something like that.

lol....Well I've certainly done my share of screwing it up the first time and then having to redo it again to get it right.

Many many times.
One show that I enjoyed while it was on TV was the Wonder Years. Sometimes, I can still catch it on ion.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Well I've certainly done my share of screwing it up the first time and then having to redo it again to get it right.

Many many times.

Not me. I'm very impatient. If I'm working on something and it doesn't work right I get mad and throw things.