Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Oriakhi to Missouri
UCONN Transfer Alex Oriakhi is headed to Missouri, Oriahki announced today
Good for him.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It says on KSR that Jeff Goodman from cbs sports announced it not Oriahki
NationofBlue and UK Refuse to Lose said Oriahki announced that he was going to Missouri. It has to come from Oriahki for it to be true
This one kind of surprises me i thought he may follow Noel.
Another major loss, now I hoping more and more that MKG stays
Stardust Wrote:Another major loss, now I hoping more and more that MKG stays

Dusty I agree but I just don't think Mr. Kidd-Gilchrist will turn down the 2nd pick in the draft.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Dusty I agree but I just don't think Mr. Kidd-Gilchrist will turn down the 2nd pick in the draft.

No, nor should he. I was probably being more facetious than anything, just based on MKG's original statement that he wanted to stay
Stardust Wrote:No, nor should he. I was probably being more facetious than anything, just based on MKG's original statement that he wanted to stay

Understandable, and I also hope he sticks with his original statement, but when the $$$ signs flash, it's gonna be hard for an 18-19 year old to back away from that.
I think this is the better fit for Oriakhi tho and will help Mizzou a lot more than it would UK
Indians20 Wrote:I think this is the better fit for Oriakhi tho and will help Mizzou a lot more than it would UK

Be nice to have Noel and Oriakhi both in the paint for UK, but oh well. Hopefully we get Anthony Bennett.
Really thought he would come here after Shabazz went to UCLA.
This should give us an up on getting Bennett now
^ Great, now we have no chance at Bennett (40-0 was guarenteed...) Wink
When is Bennett suppose to announce?
Strikeout King Wrote:When is Bennett suppose to announce?

Bennett hasn't set a date yet but will be in May probably. He said he wants to take all 5 of his visits before he decides. Florida and UK are the Favorites with UNVL right in the running. I've read some sites though that he is a UK lock...
Stardust Wrote:^ Great, now we have no chance at Bennett (40-0 was guarenteed...) Wink
I was a skank buzzer beater and a bad 5 minutes away from being right, haha.
Before the announcement of Bazz and Noel, I said if we got them both, I was making the prediction again. Might make it again just for the heck of it Big Grin
Although I'll have no faith in my prediction this time.