Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Cincinnati 62 - (3) Florida State 56 (NCAA Tournament)
Thank You Florida State for completely destorying my bracket, I had you in the Championship Game Sad
Go Bearcats!!!!

State of Ohio is undefeated in the tournament so far (7-0). That will change since Cincy will play Ohio State. Also, the states of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio have 7 of the 16 teams left.
Another one of my Final 4 out. I guess more teams should fight mid season.Both (Xavier and Cinci) have been playing good since that. Both in the Sweet 16.
Congrats to my Alma-Mater. What an awesome game by Dixon. For a team that relies on Gates as being their only big man, this team is having an incredible run! Before next week, Gates needs to drive 2.5 miles down the road to Victory Parkway, walk onto X's campus and punch Freese in the head again just to make sure this roll keeps going!!!
toussaints Wrote:Go Bearcats!!!!

State of Ohio is undefeated in the tournament so far (7-0). That will change since Cincy will play Ohio State. Also, the states of Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio have 7 of the 16 teams left.

Not too shabby for the Tri-State area
Stardust Wrote:Not too shabby for the Tri-State area

I think this shows where the best basketball is
Bracket Done.
I didn't get to watch this one because I had to get up early for work this morning but, I was glad to see that the Bearcats prevailed!! Kilpatrick with a heck of a game, 18 points and 4 of 6 from three!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
[Image: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/cinn...89779.jpeg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Big win for the Bearcats! Way to Rep the Big East!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
lol...I can't believe somany people had FSU in the championship and Final Four, hahahaah. Crazy...

Got this one right thankfully...doesn't really matter anymore though, haha. Good job Cincy.