Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR History....
We need a BGR Hall of Fame~
^Wonderful idea!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is a good idea.
There should be a very strict criteria though to where not just anyone can get in.
Maybe Legendary Member, no infractions, and other criteria. Voted upon by mods and admins maybe?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It doesnt bother me, your entitled to do that, i just had a hard time trying to figure out how you became a mod when i serioussly havent seen one post where you were actually talking about sports.

As i said, though, its your right, more power to ya.
lol...I've wondered the same about a few of the other little kids myself....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is a good idea.
There should be a very strict criteria though to where not just anyone can get in.
Maybe Legendary Member, no infractions, and other criteria. Voted upon by mods and admins maybe?

Ah, they'd all just vote for themselves if you did it that way.....:biggrin:

[Image: http://prowrestlingradio.com/wp-content/...ustyr1.jpg]
He would get my vote :biggrin:
That would knock several out, just from the one mod that would give you an infraction for just disagreeing with her.
TheRealVille Wrote:That would knock several out, just from the one mod that would give you an infraction for just disagreeing with her.

haha:worthy:
^Well Bob, If they went with the no infractions thing. Some of us would be in the Shoeless Joe and Pete Rose category...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:^Well Bob, If they went with the no infractions thing. Some of us would be in the Shoeless Joe and Pete Rose category...lol.
Ah, but think how boring life would have been OTH. Thank God for the shakers and movers in this world. huh?? snicker:
^Isn't that the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook..You took the words out of my mouth...Shoeless Joe, Pete....
^Great minds think alike...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
TheRealVille Wrote:That would knock several out, just from the one mod that would give you an infraction for just disagreeing with her.

lol i meant no current infractions.
We'll take that RunItUpTheGut.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol i meant no current infractions.

LOL, if it was NO infractions, then I would never be considered. As a matter of fact, I think I was made a moderator because of the number of infractions I collected....:biglmao:
^
lol, how about not banned when your up for HOF voting.
Limit it to about 3 a year at most.
Maybe do it like baseball, 5 get selected for voting and only 3 make it
Believe it or not....
I have NEVER had an infraction Smile
^
I dont think i have.... if i have i dont remember it.

I hope this means me.

thetribe Wrote:I hope this means me.

Sorry to disapoint you, but I dont think it's you he's talking about.
Real Badman Wrote:That's not history...it's statistics...

No..

It's logistics...
lol..if it went by infractions, I'd never get in.

hahaha, you know that doesn't mean you! It's P to the HS..or as I like to call her, Crybaby Sally :Sad04:.
Woaaaaahhhhhh
vundy33 Wrote:lol..if it went by infractions, I'd never get in.

hahaha, you know that doesn't mean you! It's P to the HS..or as I like to call her, Crybaby Sally :Sad04:.

Well dang, here I was thinking I was the most hated female on here... :Sad04:

What happened to all of the old time posters
Here's one from wayyyyyyyyy back in the day. Big Grin
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What happened to all of the old time posters

They forgot how to use a computer. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL