Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Colts and Peyton Manning to part ways
judgementday Wrote:Rumor I heard today was that it looks like he will go to Miami, but again that is just a rumor.

How great would it be if Reggie Wayne and Dwight Freeney went with him.

according to sources, Peyton did say that he would have a new team in 1 week
According to Sources, Peyton is scheduled to meet with the Denver Broncos
^ Yes, it is his first stop. Apparently during this time he is also going to meet with Arizona and Seattle.
What are the Colts doing? Trying to run their team into the ground?

They've Released the falling players

Peyton Manning
Joseph Addai
Dallas Clark
Melvin Bullitt
Gary Brackett
Curtis Painter

and now their shopping Dwight Freeney
^ LOL, looks like this will be the miserable Colts that they were before Peyton came to Indy!
^
Agree 100%.

Manning also said he's only interested in staying in the AFC.
The Colts have never been shy to get rid of a player once they decided they didnt want them anymore. With that being said they have set their mind to rebuilding, and thats exactly what they are going to do. Why not start from scratch? This isnt going to be the same type of Colts we are used to seeing the past 10+ years. Andrew Luck isnt going to have to throw the ball 40 times per game. This is going to be a more defensive based team, and Andrew Luck will be looked to manage games. If this was a team trying to get back to the playoffs, awful moves. As a franchise that is rebuilding, free up as much money as possible so that this offseason...and more importantly next off season you can add more pieces to the puzzle.
The whole Colts program was built around Peyton Manning. And Irsay is doing away with anyone who was part of the Manning Camp! Coach, GM, Players...

Irsay is going to try to build around Luck like they did Manning.

Colts fans get ready for some BAD years...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What would be awesome is if:
Manning
Freeney
Wayne
Clark
Saturday

all ended up on the same team...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I would love to have those on my Texans
Not a Colts fan. But my dad is Peyton through and though and he's mad as fire now. He said he's moving with Peyton.. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL