Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pburgs jv team
Sence pburg is loosing 9 seniors from last season how is the some of the jv football players from last season going to help out for this season?
There won't be many JV players that will play. Sam Chaffin, Carman Maines, and Lincoln Slone are the only ones.
i agree, but there is also some very good freshman that played last year like bobby hughes as QB that can take a hit
Prestonsburg JV Team does have some really good freshman players from last year. Bobby hughes is really good and would do a great job next year! and im sure theres some other freshman players that would do good!
all you guy's have to think about the huge freshman up front that kill any one in there path such as doug wiel this kid IS HUGE Confusedhock: i mean with some hard work i think he could be an all american in High school. he is pnly one example of a great team
the love for the game Wrote:all you guy's have to think about the huge freshman up front that kill any one in there path such as doug wiel this kid IS HUGE Confusedhock: i mean with some hard work i think he could be an all american in High school. he is pnly one example of a great team

Wiel is big, but is very very lazy. As far as being All American, No Chance.
Hughes is very athletic and has a good ball, but Shaffer will be the QB this year.

Seth Setser may also see some playing time when P-burg is up big. He is stronger and more mature then most of the sophmores.
A lot of Prestonsburg's JV will step it up in 2005 to earn the Varsity spot. They all really care about the game and have great talent. Plus, they have a great coaching staff and other mentors to help them out. A few freshman from the 2004 season may also see some play, and possibly, like blackcat said, Seth Setser when the Cats are up.
Hey dont forget i said with work when i say that i mean a lot and if we can get him in shape i think by the time he is 18 he will be pretty good he might have a chance. give me a chance man:lol:
the love for the game Wrote:Hey dont forget i said with work when i say that i mean a lot and if we can get him in shape i think by the time he is 18 he will be pretty good he might have a chance. give me a chance man:lol:

They have tried to work with him, it doesn't help if he wont even go to practices or even want to play.
maybe doug wont work but what about Dalton Taylor i think he will be a great help with him and seth p'burg should be a very good jv team and some players may step it up to the next level.
((Wiel is big, but is very very lazy. As far as being All American, No Chance.))
i agree Doug never comes to practice...hes to lazy he odnt try during the games i say he my has well just quit if he aint as committed as the rest of the blackcats team!
the love for the game Wrote:maybe doug wont work but what about Dalton Taylor i think he will be a great help with him and seth p'burg should be a very good jv team and some players may step it up to the next level.

Dalton and Seth are both very athletic, but wont see much playing time until the 2006 class graduates.
Who the hell is Doug Weil? Never heard of him. He must not be too good cuz I go to every game and never heard of him. So I think all-american is out of the question. Hell all-Prestonsburg is out of the question sounds to me like. LOL.
Doug is a freshman this year and is easily the biggest player on the team.

You have seen him BCF4L, just didn't know who he was lol Smile
hey man just puttin names out there to talk about. i'll name off a couple freshmans last year and you guys can tell me what u think about them Nathaniel Stephens, Mason Haywood, Brandon Holbrook, Darrin Lawson, Matt Blevins, and Ryan Barber just to name a few that no one has talked about.
I've probably seen him but really have no idea.